XM Studios - Darkseid War 1/6 scale Diorama Premiun Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From XM Studios HK.

14333014_1230922740291322_585096690228219130_n.jpg

14322226_1230922313624698_6486312350475193339_n.jpg

14232473_1230922306958032_6420338495705220602_n.jpg

14212574_1230922363624693_8791915755516470729_n.jpg

Love Martian Manhunter and this entire piece!! Yes!!!

Oh wait, I just realized this is probably going to be $4000-$5000 when finished. Ugh.

Not crazy about Flash's pose. Everyone else looks good. I would have been fine with Cyborg, but Manhunter is okay too.

I like the Sentinel diorama but, at heart, I'm a DC guy so this is what I was hoping to see the first time. All I really wanted was classic costumes so now I'm 100% in for this. Don't know where I'll put it or what I'll have to sell to get it, but I'm in.

I like the Sentinel diorama but, at heart, I'm a DC guy so this is what I was hoping to see the first time. All I really wanted was classic costumes so now I'm 100% in for this. Don't know where I'll put it or what I'll have to sell to get it, but I'm in.

I'm a HUGE X-MEN fan but I personally think that XM is a little too ambitious with their X-MEN dio. First off, the X-MEN line up is too vast and deep. They didn't need to include so many characters. They should have just stuck to the big guns and used the most popular X-charcacters. Colossus, Cyke, Wolvie, Storm, Nightcrawler, and one or 2 other characters would have been perfect. The JL also has a ton of members. However, XM stuck to the Big 7 and this dio perfectly represents the JL we all know. IMO, the got the JL dio 100% right.

I'm a HUGE X-MEN fan but I personally think that XM is a little too ambitious with their X-MEN dio. First off, the X-MEN line up is too vast and deep. They didn't need to include so many characters. They should have just stuck to the big guns and used the most popular X-charcacters. Colossus, Cyke, Wolvie, Storm, Nightcrawler, and one or 2 other characters would have been perfect. The JL also has a ton of members. However, XM stuck to the Big 7 and this dio perfectly represents the JL we all know. IMO, the got the JL dio 100% right.

I agree. The X-Men dio is a mish-mash of characters that were never a team of their own in the comics, and I don't think they go together well. The Darkseid dio is a much better representation of the JL as a team.

I'm really considering this dio even though the price will be insane, and space as is not helping.

One thing I hope XM changes is to swap MM and Flash. Make Flash runs on Darkseid's lower left side with the flash effect on the side of the road, and MM flying where Flash is right now and either hitting Darkseid with his eyes beams or phasing through him.

I'm really considering this dio even though the price will be insane, and space as is not helping.

One thing I hope XM changes is to swap MM and Flash. Make Flash runs on Darkseid's lower left side with the flash effect on the side of the road, and MM flying where Flash is right now and either hitting Darkseid with his eyes beams or phasing through him.

That would be a good swap. Flash needs to be running. MM is a flyer. They could also swap WW and Flash.

How tall is Darkseid? I thought he was supposed to be about 8'. He looks to be 12-15 feet. Not a big deal though.

Hope to see more of these in the future. Avengers, 2nd X-Men dio, Fantastic Four, Spider-man, Teen Titans.

Last edited:
That would be a good swap. Flash needs to be running. MM is a flyer. They could also swap WW and Flash.

How tall is Darkseid? I thought he was supposed to be about 8'. He looks to be 12-15 feet. Not a big deal though.

Hope to see more of these in the future. Avengers, 2nd X-Men dio, Fantastic Four, Spider-man, Teen Titans.

I think they are going with the new 52 height for Darkseid, which is I'm ok with as long as we get the classic costumes lol
unnamed-138378.png

As much as I want to see more, it will kill me knowing that I won't be able to get them...imagine all the main xmen cast vs Apocalypse?

Or fantastic Four and Silver Surfer vs Galactus?

I don't know the exact size but in the new 52 he's gigantic compared to everyone else but for dio purposes and featuring 7 JLA characters it makes sense with him being the focal point (similar to the sentinel) and it probably wouldn't look as good if he were not the new 52 design (being 8 feet tall compared to everyone else).

The current rumor is both will be included. Potentially for these two to be swapped or both displayed at the same time.

Doesn't make sense to include Cyborg. This dio is based off of classic costumes not the new 52. Cyborg wouldn't fit in with this line up. He's best left out completely and he wasn't included in any of the art concepts at the CON. I think he's been axed from this dio. It would just make sense.

Back