XM Studios - Darkseid War 1/6 scale Diorama Premiun Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have a website.

https://www.xm-studios.com/

You can preorder their stuff on it, but it looks like it sells out fast.

Not if you live in North or South America. They have a restriction on their Marvel, DC, and Star Wars licenses. You have to live in a region they can sell to (mostly Asia). Otherwise you can't buy directly from them. You will have to find a middleman in the region who will buy for you and then ship it to you directly. That's the way it's going to be for the foreseeable future unless XM gets an international license or strikes a deal with SSC to distribute their merch on this side of the pond.

Not if you live in North or South America. They have a restriction on their Marvel, DC, and Star Wars licenses. You have to live in a region they can sell to (mostly Asia). Otherwise you can't buy directly from them. You will have to find a middleman in the region who will buy for you and then ship it to you directly. That's the way it's going to be for the foreseeable future unless XM gets an international license or strikes a deal with SSC to distribute their merch on this side of the pond.

Ah, now that you mention it I remembered people not being able to get their Samurai Batman due to that My bad. :slap

Have fun paying $1500 for that Captain America :lol

Don't like it. Too many liberties taken with the costume. My wait for a classic 1/4 Cap continues.

Same here. Still waiting on a 1/4 Classic Cap.

Boy ...was I ever tempted to pick up the Honorary XM Cap, tho. I had to scold myself not to. Its ok ...I have other XM statues on PO anyway.

I loved how XM sculpted his boots in the beginning, but when they added the laces and gave him thick ankles, I finally decided to wait for another one. Plus I was just ok with the pouches on his belt ...would've liked it more without the pouches.

Same here. Still waiting on a 1/4 Classic Cap.

Boy ...was I ever tempted to pick up the Honorary XM Cap, tho. I had to scold myself not to. Its ok ...I have other XM statues on PO anyway.

I loved how XM sculpted his boots in the beginning, but when they added the laces and gave him thick ankles, I finally decided to wait for another one. Plus I was just ok with the pouches on his belt ...would've liked it more without the pouches.

I honestly not wowed by either XM Cap sculpts. It's a combination of things. Didn't care for the head sculpt, belt pockets, and boots on the first piece. Then I think they hired the same sculptor for the second piece and I basically have the same issues all over again + more. Now I don't like the laces on his boots and to me, he does look like he has cankles. I'm 0-2 with the XM Caps. Hopefully, SSC releases a Cap PF that I like down the line.

Another statue I won't be able to get.

Attachments

• ZpwPFg.jpg
    ZpwPFg.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 166
Looks super sick. New 52 outfits look sick either way I don't care. Cyborg is a staple to the justice league now. MM is obsolete. It will be really hard to get this piece due to the price and low number of staues they make. And importing this will be a pain. Can't wait to see more pictures.

New 52 SUCKS and Cyborg will always be a Titan to me. MM is the real deal and a founding member of the League.

Cyborg can be JLA but never as a direct replacement of Martian Manhunter, let's just be very clear about that lol.

If MM and Cyborg are there, I'm OK, if it's just Cyborg and no MM, that's a definite no no lol.

MM is way too good / powerful not to be part of the JLA, it's insane!

Never know Martian Manhunter could be added ;)

If he's not, it would be a shame. To have a founding member of the League with such a rich history in the JL get pushed aside for the sake of diversity and the PC crowd....that doesn't work for me personally. The core of the JL will ALWAYS be Supes, Bats, Aquaman, WW, GL, Flash, and MM in my book.

If he's not, it would be a shame. To have a founding member of the League with such a rich history in the JL get pushed aside for the sake of diversity and the PC crowd....that doesn't work for me personally. The core of the JL will ALWAYS be Supes, Bats, Aquaman, WW, GL, Flash, and MM in my book.

I agree especially if they are going with the classic look. It sounds like a lot of collectors prefer the original 7. I have a strong feeling he will be added in.

Back