Xm Studios Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't visited the forums lately so I wasn't aware that this was already out til I saw it on display at our local distributor's shop yesterday. What an amazing piece. It's expensive but IMO it's well-worth the money. Money I wish I had and this would have been an easy purchase for me. Congrats to everyone who got this on pre-order!

I like the pictures better when they show me how it actually looks in person. Some people get a little crazy with the contrast and their "art".

hey that are my pictures ;)
waiting to see yours
i mean, hurts when i spend my time and dedication to share nice pics of a statue in a private facebook group and i find my pics here (thanks for naming me) and someone calling me crazy with my "art" Seriously...

Amazing!!

acc530f126c108bf7bb914d079fe77a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAD F'N ASS

waiting to see yours
i mean, hurts when i spend my time and dedication to share nice pics of a statue in a private facebook group and i find my pics here (thanks for naming me) and someone calling me crazy with my "art" Seriously...

Oh, relax. I just commented on the pics, I didn't share them--so direct that specific butt hurt accordingly. As for your "art", when initial pics are shown of a statue that (at the time) hasn't made it to general release I simply prefer to see the statue without a bunch of filters and effects. Take whatever pics you want, but if you are too sensitive to weather comments from the internet then maybe posting them online isn't for you.

As for the statue--I got mine yesterday but have no idea when I'll actually get to open it. I want to be able to spend some time putting it together, but this time of year is always crazy.

Oh, relax. I just commented on the pics, I didn't share them--so direct that specific butt hurt accordingly. As for your "art", when initial pics are shown of a statue that (at the time) hasn't made it to general release I simply prefer to see the statue without a bunch of filters and effects. Take whatever pics you want, but if you are too sensitive to weather comments from the internet then maybe posting them online isn't for you.

As for the statue--I got mine yesterday but have no idea when I'll actually get to open it. I want to be able to spend some time putting it together, but this time of year is always crazy.

HAHAHAHAHA I just had to laugh at that, Priceless

Calm down Annie Liebowitz

waiting to see yours

This is great, so true. Butt hurt was the same thing that to my mind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I still have mine boxed and sitting in my dining room. :mad: If I could get out of all the Christmas stuff we've had planned he'd be on display now. Hopefully next week I'll have some time.

Back