Xm Studios Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do yourself a Solid, 3 High, get help to put it up there, it's not Hollow, 2 High, if you plan your approach, you can do it, I was just being safe, just can't swallow breaking such a piece, so looking forward to her arriving, Oh Hell Yeah!

Be Cool Tech

Awesome. Thanks for the tip. I'd definitely cry if I broke this one.

You too Colossus =)

I'm still not crazy about the head sculpt on Witchblade but apparently there's a new TV series in the works. I wonder if it will include Darkness and some of the other characters.

I'm still not crazy about the head sculpt on Witchblade but apparently there's a new TV series in the works. I wonder if it will include Darkness and some of the other characters.

I'll Bite, is it the powered up sculpt, or both? the hair down version is what I will 90% of the time Display, shame there's no cast info yet, but I vote for Mallory Jansen from Agents of Shield, Aida

611011100.jpg

504732864.jpg

and has an A$$ that's so Tight, Even Tight is Jealous ;)

Not to turn this into a WB thread since we already have one but I'm bored and love talking about WB so...

the hair down version is what I will 90% of the time Display
:lecture 100% Yes. I'm not a fan of the powered up version but there is rumor XM may tweak it before release to better resemble Sarah. Personally I doubt it but I guess we'll see...

and has an A$$ that's so Tight, Even Tight is Jealous ;)
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Now that's tight!!

For a WB actress, I was thinking Marie Avgeropoulos from Dead Rising

Marie-Avgeropoulos-28.jpgmarie_avgeropoulos_brunette_actress_photoshoot_girl_100072_750x1334.jpg578242.1.jpg

Last edited:
I'll Bite, is it the powered up sculpt, or both? the hair down version is what I will 90% of the time Display, shame there's no cast info yet, but I vote for Mallory Jansen from Agents of Shield, Aida

View attachment 318164

She has a great look. I only saw maybe 5 minutes of the old Witchblade TV show with Yancy Butler. If the new one has the sexy organic armor, cool creature designs and effects and dark, supernatural storylines it could be pretty cool. However it's being done by NBC I think and the networks are pretty terrible at this type of thing. Would have rather seen it being done by Netflix, HBO or even Amazon.

Regarding the Witchblade statue, the portrait has an anime look to it, at least the main one being shown. Some of the earlier portraits looked better to me. Her pose also seems somewhat stiff. I'll wait to see some inhand photos with The Darkness.

View attachment 318169

She looks Perfect. And she's Greek.

Not to turn this into a WB thread since we already have one but I'm bored and love talking about WB so...

:lecture 100% Yes. I'm not a fan of the powered up version but there is rumor XM may tweak it before release to better resemble Sarah. Personally I doubt it but I guess we'll see...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Now that's tight!!

For a WB actress, I was thinking Marie Avgeropoulos from Dead Rising

View attachment 318169View attachment 318172View attachment 318170

She has a great look. I only saw maybe 5 minutes of the old Witchblade TV show with Yancy Butler. If the new one has the sexy organic armor, cool creature designs and effects and dark, supernatural storylines it could be pretty cool. However it's being done by NBC I think and the networks are pretty terrible at this type of thing. Would have rather seen it being done by Netflix, HBO or even Amazon.

Regarding the Witchblade statue, the portrait has an anime look to it, at least the main one being shown. Some of the earlier portraits looked better to me. Her pose also seems somewhat stiff. I'll wait to see some inhand photos with The Darkness.

View attachment 318169

She looks Perfect. And she's Greek.

SWEET

14595611_1194634770595017_3781078716106326597_n.jpg

I Know, I Know, Nexus that is Very Very Tight

smile_zpsec6e28fd.jpg

It was a Good Show for it's Time, so I thought, worth a second watch of the series, might be a bit dated, but Yancy is a Hottie ;)

Just saw this article this morning. Not much info and I'm sure NBC will screw it up but here's hoping!

https://comicbook.com/2017/01/20/witchblade-tv-seriesin-development-at-nbc-universal/

It needs to be on the CW, Tech, CBS kicked Supergirl,and along with NBC, Kicks everything if they don't make a Profit, within 5 min, ABC, Shield is still interesting but they did kick Agent Carter, but I feel that was to dated for this know-it-all generation, (present company excluded if you fall in that category) Fox still holds promise.

It needs to be on the CW, Tech, CBS kicked Supergirl,and along with NBC, Kicks everything if they don't make a Profit, within 5 min, ABC, Shield is still interesting but they did kick Agent Carter, but I feel that was to dated for this know-it-all generation, (present company excluded if you fall in that category) Fox still holds promise.

That's the problem and what I'm talking about. I'd rather see HBO, Netflix, Hulu or Amazon pick it up instead. Someone who isn't afraid to make it everything it should be so it isn't watered down and cancelled early. Unless they turn it into Chicago WitchBlade, it's not going to appeal to the masses and that's not what ABC/NBC/CBS is looking for. And unfortunately what would make it appeal to the masses is not what we fans of the series are looking for.

And, no, I do not fall into that category. I'm a hard working, humble Gen-Xer. Which apparently means I'm also old. LOL

That's the problem and what I'm talking about. I'd rather see HBO, Netflix, Hulu or Amazon pick it up instead. Someone who isn't afraid to make it everything it should be so it isn't watered down and cancelled early. Unless they turn it into Chicago WitchBlade, it's not going to appeal to the masses and that's not what ABC/NBC/CBS is looking for. And unfortunately what would make it appeal to the masses is not what we fans of the series are looking for.

And, no, I do not fall into that category. I'm a hard working, humble Gen-Xer. Which apparently means I'm also old. LOL

Very True Statement, Tech, those 1st four you mentioned would be perfect, the others wouldn't do it justice, No Violence, No Sexual Innuendo, No Sexual Heat, No Smoking, and has to be PC, 150% as not to offend some group because there not being heard or being singled out, doesn't matter which one, HAHAHA

Very True Statement, Tech, those 1st four you mentioned would be perfect, the others wouldn't do it justice, No Violence, No Sexual Innuendo, No Sexual Heat, No Smoking, and has to be PC, 150% as not to offend some group because there not being heard or being singled out, doesn't matter which one, HAHAHA

Unfortunately, you are absolutely correct. I miss the days when people actually had skin - let alone thick skin - and weren't offended by everything.

Holy. Crap.

00a8f22fc10722fe4fdbc2bc85bd8151.jpg

8b08f8f65f219a61644087cf13520af0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAHAHAHA, Oh take your time my Friend, and know quick moves, He's Heavy, so pick a spot before hand

Unfortunately, you are absolutely correct. I miss the days when people actually had skin - let alone thick skin - and weren't offended by everything.

Yeah along with weak ass hand shakes and no eye contact, sad, very sad

Damn. That's about all I can say. Unbelievable piece. This is the first XM piece I've ever even seen in person let alone owned. It's huge, has a very strong presence and the attention to detail is crazy. Simply amazing.

To answer the "is it worth it" question... From a quality of craftsmanship and production standpoint; absolutely. Every damn cent.

There's tons of awesome pics in this thread so I'm not going to take away from the magnificence with more than one of my crappy cell phone pics. :wink1:

2017-01-25 14.42.35.jpg

Damn. That's about all I can say. Unbelievable piece. This is the first XM piece I've ever even seen in person let alone owned. It's huge, has a very strong presence and the attention to detail is crazy. Simply amazing.

To answer the "is it worth it" question... From a quality of craftsmanship and production standpoint; absolutely. Every damn cent.

There's tons of awesome pics in this thread so I'm not going to take away from the magnificence with more than one of my crappy cell phone pics. :wink1:

View attachment 319177

It does Demand you look upon it, Excellent Score, Tech

Just received mine and wondering the base and the skulls in the back one of the skulls has like a square hole in it just wondering if this is normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back