Xm Studios Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sadness of knowing this brilliant piece might never make it in my collection .....

Most wanted XM statue for me so far. Actually, I think it's XM's best release so far.

Last edited:
Yea, we each will rank these statues differently. To each their own, right.

It doesn't matter to me much tho ...as I already have XM's Magneto and I have this on order. I love both pieces, really.

Yea, we each will rank these statues differently. To each their own, right.

It doesn't matter to me much tho ...as I already have XM's Magneto and I have this on order. I love both pieces, really.
Niiiice. The extra cost (shipping & import fees) to get XM statues to me is too much for me to pull the trigger. I'm happy Sideshow distributes those 1/3 Prime1 pieces I have ordered. They can be in a similar retail price range as XM, but are way cheaper to get to me. I wonder what it would be like if Sideshow distributed XM, cheaper shipping, payment plans, reward points, discount codes, if only.
Seems weird that such a bad character is now probably the best statue ever :D
:lol

I was really into Darkness in the 90's. I think I have signed comics somewhere.

Pictures from Junghwan Park

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

14884571_1346971432013js1d.jpg

14853232_1346971518681vs2x.jpg

14890458_134697142868x3skc.jpg

14657507_134697142534jxsxh.jpg

14917104_134697152534c0swk.jpg

Ok so this thing is badass! This is XM Studios best work to date( And yes I have pretty much all there heavy hitters). This is hands down my vote for statue of the year and would say is the best statue in my collection ahead of OG Spider-Man Com , XM Magneto and Mark 7. There is so much presence in this statue that it demands attention when you walk into the room. XM did their best packaging to do date with detail instructions for all the pieces about 19 pieces in all. Yes the Skulls are a little flat but honestly when I set up the base my eyes went straight to the hounds they are simply amazing. Overall 10/10 and if your on the fence hopefully these pictures help you jump to the dark side :smokin:!!

Last edited:
Back