Xm Studios Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes its David from Facebook .
Well done again on the XM darkness love this piece its incredible.

Pictures from Jean Rci

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1dvuko.jpg

2f0uie.jpg

3yiuiy.jpg

4ntu4n.jpg

5kcuo9.jpg

6x2u67.jpg

7sduzl.jpg

8egubi.jpg

9qau1i.jpg

10ypu6j.jpg

11svu1q.jpg

12yhuhi.jpg

1367uqr.jpg

14btu4s.jpg

157hu7s.jpg

16dnufv.jpg

1777uhy.jpg

18hgubo.jpg

19fosto.jpg

20respu.jpg

21lqs4s.jpg

22wisuq.jpg

238isea.jpg

24neszr.jpg

25ifs2z.jpg

264tsz9.jpg

nice pics, love this piece, it's like a holy **** moment every time I see it and try to pick out new details in it. It's amazing what the factory did with this piece and how cleanly everything was painted up.

Picking Him up Tuesday :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

You're going to be blown away by this one. I finally opened mine this weekend and got him set up in a temporary spot. The statue is so massive that I'm going to have to do some rearranging in my displays, but it'll be worth it. The statue is an absolute masterpiece. I saw it in person at SDCC but didn't appreciate the size and detail in it until I had it set up at home. Prepare yourself for the box--it's the biggest and heaviest box I've gotten so far from XM--you might need help moving it around.

You're going to be blown away by this one. I finally opened mine this weekend and got him set up in a temporary spot. The statue is so massive that I'm going to have to do some rearranging in my displays, but it'll be worth it. The statue is an absolute masterpiece. I saw it in person at SDCC but didn't appreciate the size and detail in it until I had it set up at home. Prepare yourself for the box--it's the biggest and heaviest box I've gotten so far from XM--you might need help moving it around.

Looking Forward to it Zod, I will make an Event of it ;)

Back