XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some really good High res pics of Thor's Head sculpt on Statue Forum. I'm not sure if RHY is here, but all I can say is I'm even more excited to get him. I knew this was just a case of not bad pictures, but pictures not showing the sculpt up close.

I will wait to see if RHY is on this forum, so he/she can post their pics. If they are not part of this forum I will credit RHY and post them here for all to see.

The pics also show the detail of the helmet wings. Sorry I'm very excited :clap

some people are just blinded by their love for XM,,its so funny

Some people are just so appreciative of their excellent dynamic concepts and work....goes both ways. This Thor IMO is the best Thor ever made...I can say that comfortably after owning the impressive Bowen statues and the first SS Thor (a highly impressive statue as well).

Damm! Not bad XM

26389172606_e9de944993_h.jpg

Not my picture

How much more should I expect to pay if I were to buy this with a coin? I'm thinking a extra $50?

This is the last piece that XM will include the coin. Based on my past purchases it seems that they include the coin on numbers 1-500. It seems that ES 501-999 do not get the coin.

I wouldn't pay extra to have the coin, but rather find one from ES 1-500 which the coin should be included free.

Once again there is no official word as to why some come with coin and some do not. So all of this is based on my personal experience.

Got mine in today. This piece is truly epic. Huge and great. Pictures do not do him justice.

Did a not-so-quick unboxing and first impressions for anybody who is interested.

Solid Video! Really show's just how Nice this Statue really is! Seem's that some still photos just seem's to distort this statue?
Very Happy I ordered this! Just Love that there are So Many Switch-Out Parts!

Very nice job on the video!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your vid.

Comic Thor is so much better than movie Thor.

Great video!

Solid Video! Really show's just how Nice this Statue really is! Seem's that some still photos just seem's to distort this statue?
Very Happy I ordered this! Just Love that there are So Many Switch-Out Parts!

Thanks very much for the kind comments! This Thor is indeed an epic piece. Sosa nailed the sculpt, and XM's execution is flawless, as expected. Huge and imposing to be sure... everything that Thor should be.

Back