XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Thorsday :)

13zpb29.jpg

x0thxg.jpg

212brx0.jpg

2m2gqxl.jpg

w8rztx.jpg

are people actually happy with the sculpt,,one of the things that bugs me the most is this part

Hey, would anyone who has this statue possibly be able to post some pics of it beside a Captain America (Hydra) PF, or Daredevil, Black Widow, Hulk or Spider-man? I am considering getting one but want to ensure it fits in ok scale wise. It would be my first XM and its a bit pricey if it turns out too small...

I think this looks good. Sizing of him looks good. Thor should be huge. Nice sculpt. Bearded portrait looks the best. IMO.

Sent from my Hall of Armour using Tapatalk

Hey, would anyone who has this statue possibly be able to post some pics of it beside a Captain America (Hydra) PF, or Daredevil, Black Widow, Hulk or Spider-man? I am considering getting one but want to ensure it fits in ok scale wise. It would be my first XM and its a bit pricey if it turns out too small...

XM Thor will actually be larger than any of the pieces you mentioned. I have XM Phoenix and the piece is larger than Lobo, or any of my other SS PFs. There is a pic on the page before this one with Phoenix and Thor.

Keep in mind XM Thor is on a small flat rock base. whereas SS Thor is up about 2 inches standing on that larger rock formation. XM Thor's head is almost up to the height of SS Thor.

I'm still waiting for mine to ship, but will take plenty of pics when I get him.

Ok, thats great thank you. Yes I saw a picture of him next to an XM Ant-man a while back and he certainly looked pretty big. If he will look ok with my PF display then I think I'll take the plunge. Will be my most expensive purchase yet..

Ok, thats great thank you. Yes I saw a picture of him next to an XM Ant-man a while back and he certainly looked pretty big. If he will look ok with my PF display then I think I'll take the plunge. Will be my most expensive purchase yet..

I think he will look good in a SS PF collection. Thor is a larger than life character anyways. As for prices retail is 1050SGD = 780 USD plus shipping which is about 250USD from Singapore to the US. Try not to pay too much over the retail. Today on FB I saw someone post thier PO for 685.00 USD plus PP plus ship.

Thanks Lotus. Yes the bigger the better for me. I am from the UK. Thinking of going with a UK supplier. Its £875 which may work out a little more expensive but I can pay it off in installments that way. And it includes all extra fees and charges. Do you know if direct sellers from Singapore mark down the price on customs papers to minimise charges or would someone need to pay those on top of the prices you have mentioned?

Thanks Lotus. Yes the bigger the better for me. I am from the UK. Thinking of going with a UK supplier. Its £875 which may work out a little more expensive but I can pay it off in installments that way. And it includes all extra fees and charges. Do you know if direct sellers from Singapore mark down the price on customs papers to minimise charges or would someone need to pay those on top of the prices you have mentioned?

I'm in the US. As long as the middle man seller stays away from Fedex and ships local post or DHL we don't seem to get hit with any charges. I always ask them to mark full value for insurance but also as a gift. Even without the gift marking, I personally have not had any issues but please understand it seems that the US is not as strict . I'm pretty sure our limits are around 800USD value before we would get hit with any charge then we would pay only the overage above 800USD.

This doesn't apply for UK or Australia. I have heard people in UK who order from PopCultcha in AU seems to always get hit with large charges.

I feel £875 is like me ordering from someone in the US like BBTS. Thor would be about 1199.00USD for a pre order.

Yes living in the UK sucks for this hobby. We get hit by customs charges for anything over £30 or so. I bought a Daredevil PF for $400 from BBTS which was delivered by FedEx and got a bill for £65 a week later. Based on the prices I would expect XM Thor to cost at least double that. So yes £875 will probably be similar to someone in the US ordering from BBTS but might be my best option for now.

Back