XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slight update to the paints. Looks even better now.

11236476_1659195814297409_8811831063051029152_o.jpg

i still think it looks just like a stone circle, but never planned to display him with the clear resin version either anyway, so doesn't matter that much to me.

Hope secret compass doesn't charge $400 for shipping on this thing. I had phoenix shipped from singapore and got killed on shipping, was charged $350.

i still think it looks just like a stone circle, but never planned to display him with the clear resin version either anyway, so doesn't matter that much to me.

Hope secret compass doesn't charge $400 for shipping on this thing. I had phoenix shipped from singapore and got killed on shipping, was charged $350.

The guy who just got thanos paid 260.00sgd. So is that 350 sgd? I paid 340.00 usd for shipping on my thanos all in full. So hope it will ship soon. I need to see the fnal hammer to decide if I like it or not.

"This is the final production Thor hammer ..... we paint on the lighting effect. Now it look much better
then before (clear resin)...enjoy" XM FB

12311308_1617808858439807_8695951567141965905_n.jpg

12301519_1617808871773139_6883674293104316562_n.jpg

Turns out a false alarm on the shipping. People had gotten some shipment notices, but alas it turned out not to be true. apparently after Chinese New Year now

Last edited:
What's going on with mark 7 iron man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's the same problem they had with Iron Man 42, it's going to take longer to paint these in order to get all the panels right... I got the IM 42 one from XM and it's a flawless paint job but there only able to produce about 1/3rd of what they do for other characters due to how complicated it is to paint his armor.

I've been very back and forth with this piece. But I am looking forward to getting it and decide for myself. Probably not the best by XM Studios. The base is a bit bland, and the colors a bit flat. It's still Thor, however, and that might be enough for it to become popular.

I'd just have loved to see some of the signature XM aim-to-impress here. But I think it will be a very good feeling to have Thor in the collection.

I've been very back and forth with this piece. But I am looking forward to getting it and decide for myself. Probably not the best by XM Studios. The base is a bit bland, and the colors a bit flat. It's still Thor, however, and that might be enough for it to become popular.

I'd just have loved to see some of the signature XM aim-to-impress here. But I think it will be a very good feeling to have Thor in the collection.

I agree with you on the base. I think this maybe one of those pieces that seeing in person is better than in pics. I have him on PO, just waiting to pay balance.

Back