XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty certain once it's fully revised by Sosa we will all be desperate to get one

I'm definitely in for Thor. I'm not wowed by what I'm seeing at the moment but I am confident XM will get it right

Plus I'm desperate to own a bearded comic Thor without his helmet on :lol

Did you guys see the avengers assemble line by xm? This thor is awesome. Much better movement. I would love this at 1/4.

10660266_834582983227087_2666175986871207120_n.jpg

Well I can't seem to get the pics off of facebook, but Sosa is/was sculpting a digital headsculpt for Thor while sitting next to ArtGerm. Looked very cool.

XM has modernized the classic costumes on their other statues by adding intricate details, zippers etc. but not on Thor.

The problem most have with Thor can be compared to Sideshows Hawkeye versus XMs Hawkeye. Both the same character and costume and Sideshows looks good until you have seen xms version. Now why settle for less on XMs Thor?

XM studios should give Thor the same amount of costume details and correct the mistakes like cape flowing in different direction than Thors hair.

XM has modernized the classic costumes on their other statues by adding intricate details, zippers etc. but not on Thor.

The problem most have with Thor can be compared to Sideshows Hawkeye versus XMs Hawkeye. Both the same character and costume and Sideshows looks good until you have seen xms version. Now why settle for less on XMs Thor?

XM studios should give Thor the same amount of costume details and correct the mistakes like cape flowing in different direction than Thors hair.

Your going to see alot of changes on this Thor. I agree with your thought process 100%. Thier original Thor was good but not great. Personally I think Seng did alot to make the original kit come to life but even with his expertise this Thor left me wanting like many others and that was a first for me with anything XM has released or previewed. Fortunately for you, I and the rest of the collector community XM also felt the same which is why Erick is revisiting this Thor

Amazing news if this piece is getting completely redone. I was never feeling this piece from the moment I saw the concept art for this piece. I'm very curious to see what this will look like when it's done.

Last edited:
Can't they just leave this be, so I don't feel compelled to buy it? It would be so much easier that way.

Back