XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.simplytoys.com.sg/marvel/1972--deposit-xm-studio-captain-america-statue.html#

Purchased from this website. (Thank you stussy) Total cost of the statue if you join the website as a member (free) is 552.83 tax included. Shipping quote came out to be 107. Your all in on this piece for 660. Deposit required to order is 161.65 US. It's overpriced yes.... But it's awesome. Limited to 500 pieces.... Worse things I could do with my money so I pressed the PO button hard :rock

no problem guys!!

it is a beautiful piece, l saw it firsthand at sgtcc and order it straight away.

Simply toys is the official distributor for Sideshow products in the region and is the bigger retailer of statues in Singapore. so no worries there!

The price is high but I'm sure any new company is going to have early adopter level prices for their first couple pieces. For me, this pose definitely beats out the upcoming SS one. Too bad their Hulk is a bit of a groaner.

I'm curious, does anybody know how cold cast porcelain compares weight-wise vs polystone? Breakability?

You cant. They arent for sale in the U.S

Follow my post in the previous page back or two pages to find the online retailer i used. Great communication from them thus far and only a minor deposit required to reserve . Good luck man

I think the "problem" are the eyes, or the lack of shadowing around his eyes/mouth area, looks a bit plane.

Please Stussy or Kayorzz, could you please let them know about this "issue"? Are they concerned about this?

XM's Cap is nice but when compared to SS PF, the facial details on SS's are a step ahead. You can clearly see Caps cheekbones & nose bridge from under the mask. Overall it just has a more realistic 'feel' to it
Both very fine pieces. Though, we'll have to wait and see if the Obi-Wan Mythos will live up to the prototype shots.

In my case, I'll have to say my Captain America PF. The scales on this is fantastic. Also, every little detail about this PF are so well done.

IMG_5739.jpg

I was sure this would never been in my reach in terms of being able to order it but it seems that might well be about to change, depending on price this will be very hard to turn down :panic:

Finally ordered this piece from my local retailor. The price is crazy high comparing with SS, but i really love that pose with a flying flag.

Back