XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to the XM store today, had a nice chat with the owners, the cap looks amazing and he's big! the great thing about it is that it's fully sculpted! and the owner told me that every single one of the 500 pieces will be examined by him so they will be perfect! I wasn't going to buy one because of the high price tag, but after seeing it i broke now and got one.

Its expensive but if your looking for a classic cap this is a much cheaper alternative then the grail in SS. I may get blasted for saying this but my SS Cap may be up for sale once i have this in hand....... This XM may just be good enough to replace him on my shelves

This is indeed a really great looking piece, I just saw it in person today at the XM studios shop. However, I will still keep the SS OG Cap - he's irreplaceable.

https://www.simplytoys.com.sg/marvel/1972--deposit-xm-studio-captain-america-statue.html#

Purchased from this website. (Thank you stussy) Total cost of the statue if you join the website as a member (free) is 552.83 tax included. Shipping quote came out to be 107. Your all in on this piece for 660. Deposit required to order is 161.65 US. It's overpriced yes.... But it's awesome. Limited to 500 pieces.... Worse things I could do with my money so I pressed the PO button hard :rock

Here ya go Smooth. This should give you a fairly accurate price (including shipping) for the piece.

I went to the XM store today, had a nice chat with the owners, the cap looks amazing and he's big! the great thing about it is that it's fully sculpted! and the owner told me that every single one of the 500 pieces will be examined by him so they will be perfect! I wasn't going to buy one because of the high price tag, but after seeing it i broke now and got one.

Ohhh!!! Great news!!

Thank you sir, you made my day! :)

I've this on order and I can't wait for having in my shelf.

Ohhh!!! Great news!!

Thank you sir, you made my day! :)

I've this on order and I can't wait for having in my shelf.

Your welcome sir! This thing should be shipping around April and I feel it will be on schedule as the owners put a lot of effort on this piece - this is there debut so it's very important to them.

was at XM studios and they have received batches of Cap A, but they are going to check each piece (including switchout pieces) individually

Wish I could understand what he is saying... But looks damn nice!!!

was at XM studios and they have received batches of Cap A, but they are going to check each piece (including switchout pieces) individually

The one that the guy in the video have is the final product or one sample that XM borrow to him?

The one that the guy in the video have is the final product or one sample that XM borrow to him?

Believe that its the original piece that XM has done and not the production piece. If you look at the production pieces a few pages back, the holes along the belt for the buckle are painted black, while the video shows that its silver. I have seen the sample last week at one of the comic shops and it was black.

Black or silver to me does not make much of a difference though.

Ma3MIj7l.jpg

Back