XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to see her painted up but the digital looks amazing thus far. Might be another one To add. If these statues turn out the way they look in the prototype pictures I've seen they will be highly sought after and nearly impossible to come by

Paint seems to be coming along just fine. This may be a new company but their hired talent is not. Artgerm and Mufizal are some of the top and most popular names in the industry. Everything Stanley has touched thru SS is gold. Haters are going to have second thoughts once these hit collectors shelves. To say these look bland is a joke. This cap is ridiculous. They got the color dead on for hulk and although I'm not a fan of the face sculpt shown in this production piece he comes with two and the second one looks awesome.

11422938556_0fe669d9e0_b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

Would love to get my hands on one.

Its expensive but if your looking for a classic cap this is a much cheaper alternative then the grail in SS. I may get blasted for saying this but my SS Cap may be up for sale once i have this in hand....... This XM may just be good enough to replace him on my shelves

Its expensive but if your looking for a classic cap this is a much cheaper alternative then the grail in SS. I may get blasted for saying this but my SS Cap may be up for sale once i have this in hand....... This XM may just be good enough to replace him on my shelves

Already own the classic Cap. Have to pry that one from my cold dead fingers! This one is very tempting. I see it is still available from SimplyToys. If it is still there after Xmas I may have to take the plunge.

Seeing the reveal of the new Red Skull PF just shows that Sideshow is still on another level compared with XM Studios. Captain America looks to have a nice paint job but there is a lack of wow factor with the sculpt.

3002001_611427iS_press02.jpg

300200_wTes56Lh_press10.jpg

Seeing the reveal of the new Red Skull PF just shows that Sideshow is still on another level compared with XM Studios. Captain America looks to have a nice paint job but there is a lack of wow factor with the sculpt.

Agree Sideshow is the stronger of the two but as a Cap fanatic the XM one is hard to resist.

Agree Sideshow is the stronger of the two but as a Cap fanatic the XM one is hard to resist.

I agree. I love just about everything on the XM Cap. The only issue I have with it is the pouches on his belt. I just hate them. They may be functional but they just remind me too much of Rob Liefeld's art style. If the price point on this was around $500 shipped, I would have strongly considered picking him up and having the pouches removed and customized into a regular black belt. As it stands, I'm still waiting on a fully sculpted 1/4 scale Cap that wows me.

l saw the cap in person and it is gorgeous, it was displayed together with the SS pf and there is only 1 winner. (at least to me)

3002001_611427iS_press02.jpg

300200_wTes56Lh_press10.jpg

This really did come out amazing. It is hard to compete with a statue as gorgeous as this

Back