XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, i was about to place my pre-o for the captain (since i love the comic version and im not digging at all the new PF) but it seems they dont ship to america....

anyone know how this can be "fixed"? thanks!

Victor

Hey guys, i was about to place my pre-o for the captain (since i love the comic version and im not digging at all the new PF) but it seems they dont ship to america....

anyone know how this can be "fixed"? thanks!

Victor

if you read through this thread you would see that, yes they don't ship to the States and there is no alternative as of late.

waiting on Wholesalers to emerage willing to ship to N. America.

if you read through this thread you would see that, yes they don't ship to the States and there is no alternative as of late.

waiting on Wholesalers to emerage willing to ship to N. America.

guess shioktoys will sell... really think it will

Really, interesting... have you ordered anything through them before?

Yeah i had... i bought my PCS Guile with them years back... they are serious and trustworthy sellers and have a great communication... at least three years ago lol

Yeah i had... i bought my PCS Guile with them years back... they are serious and trustworthy sellers and have a great communication... at least three years ago lol

if you have an account with them you should inquire about getting one... and let us know what they say :hi5:

if you have an account with them you should inquire about getting one... and let us know what they say :hi5:

I emailed them today asking abou this piece.. Will post here again when they reply back, no worries :)

Hi all,

Just to put this out there: I am located in Singapore so if anyone would want to explore getting this statue through me, feel free to drop me a PM.

Its just the proto...

As for the comparison, the XM captain is the definitive piece of this superheroe for me.... based on artgerm's artwork, cant go wrong with it.

About its purchase options we have the shioktoys selling it too. They're located in Malaysia and they ship worlwide.... bought from them before =)

As for shipping info, i got a response from Mark from XM Studio and he informed me this:

Product size : 74cm (top of the flag i guess) H X 38cm L X 27cm B
Est. Box Size : 60cm H X 45cm L X 45cm B
Est. Product Weight : 9kg
Est. shipping weight : 12kg

I like it too, but the original SS Cap PF is just amazing to me. I love that piece so much and I look at it everyday with awe.

I think a lot has to do with the mixed media nature of the SS piece. I'm a sucker for mixed media...

Back