XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an envelope from FedEx today so was expecting the dreaded tax. Instead it was a summary of the order with captures of the delivery order and in big bold text it let me know I owed $0.

Mark even declared it a value of SGD 750 so everything was legit. Pleasant surprise today.

Got an envelope from FedEx today so was expecting the dreaded tax. Instead it was a summary of the order with captures of the delivery order and in big bold text it let me know I owed $0.

Mark even declared it a value of SGD 750 so everything was legit. Pleasant surprise today.

Niiiiiiiiiiice!

I'm interested to see if any US residents get whacked with an extra bill. I never have from any international order and I'm not looking for a first. :lol

taxes vary from state to state afaik
it's best to know what is the policy where you're residing at
i'll always declare the full value unless i get it in writing to declare otherwise

Niiiiiiiiiiice!

I'm interested to see if any US residents get whacked with an extra bill. I never have from any international order and I'm not looking for a first. :lol

I got a $38 import fee/duty (can't remember which) bill from Fedex two weeks after the statue was delivered. My first thought was WTH is this! It is what it is.

taxes vary from state to state afaik
it's best to know what is the policy where you're residing at
i'll always declare the full value unless i get it in writing to declare otherwise

Honestly, given that I'm in Illinois I just kinda assumed I'd get hit with the tax. We take taxing seriously here. :(

Mine came today, overall very happy with this rendition of Captain America by XM studios

IMG_0646.JPG
IMG_0644.JPG

Back