XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on. I've got my stash as well but normally not right next to my statues. It makes it look like homeboy is on a mission

Not just that. If you are getting lit and keep you bottles around you statues...let's just say that can be a disaster waiting to happen. :lol

Simply toys has him in stock guys for a reduced price. Got him for $538! They still have some in stock so now is a good time to order if you are interested.

It shows SGD 720 which is $578. How'd you get $538?
Once you add it to the cart it shows S$672

4827c249db21810c681cf96068f21db9.jpg

Ok I'm a bit concerned now. We're almost at the weekend and nothing from simply toys. They didn't even answer my pm here. I paid in full and am waiting for the shipping quote for something that is supposed to be in stock....

I'm sure you will hear from them soon V8. They seem to be a very reputable shop. Perhaps try sending them an email when you know it's about 9 or 10am their time so they see it as it comes in and it doesn't get buried?

I'm hoping I can have my Cap paid off in about a week. Have a bunch of stuff on ebay and while most of the money is going towards medical bills, I should have the ~$400 I owe leftover after a few more things sell. Have to start thinking about where to display this dude. I'm thinking he might look good next to my Batman PF.

Took ST about a week to get me a quote as well, i ended up paying $167 s&h to michigan (arr tomorrow) & asked em to pop it open to check for defects. Cap came out to $697 usd shipped, cant believe it ended up cheaper than bbts!

Yeah that's an amazing shipping quote. Mine was $240 SGD last week, which if that holds up when I do ship, would put Cap at about $780.

I'm sure you will hear from them soon V8. They seem to be a very reputable shop. Perhaps try sending them an email when you know it's about 9 or 10am their time so they see it as it comes in and it doesn't get buried?

I'm hoping I can have my Cap paid off in about a week. Have a bunch of stuff on ebay and while most of the money is going towards medical bills, I should have the ~$400 I owe leftover after a few more things sell. Have to start thinking about where to display this dude. I'm thinking he might look good next to my Batman PF.
That's a good suggestion. Thanks buddy. Will try that.
Medical bills.. Hope all is well?

That's a good suggestion. Thanks buddy. Will try that.
Medical bills.. Hope all is well?

Yeah I'm fine, just had some tests for a stomach thing, combined with some emergency dental work, nothing serious, but still a quick grand or so I wasn't planning to spend. I resent depleting savings for this stuff and I was planning to sell the figures anyways so the proceeds will just go there first before Cap so I don't have to touch my regular or savings accounts. Just astonishing that with good insurance 2 quick trips to the doc and a few blood tests cost over a grand.

Back