XM Studios Brown Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or, as someone mentioned in the other board, make a different pose and have both bases with multiple (hidden) holes so they can be switched out anyway. Not sure if it's actually possible since Wolverine should be quite ahead into production, but that would be the most 360 degrees option. For me, either that or I'm fine without switching bases.

I noticed that even though their feet might be in the same spot, their legs are actually in different poses. I don't know, maybe this will work out. I'll wait to see the 3D rendering...

I hope they aren't doing a base switch that works for both brown and yellow. It just doesn't make sense. I don't think everyone with the yellow wolverine statue will be getting the brown, so they'll only be catering for a fraction of the total owners which is a waste.

Weapon X and Brown Wolverine at the same time should be declared illegal, now they only need to tease an Omega Weapon wolvie and throw me in the "forever unable to choose" hell

Weapon X and Brown Wolverine at the same time should be declared illegal, now they only need to tease an Omega Weapon wolvie and throw me in the "forever unable to choose" hell

That's when panic can set in for A LOT of collectors. :lol :panic: :panic: :panic:

image_zpslwevusth.jpeg

IMO it's much better than the original design.

Love this design.. Bone claws! Katannas! He will pair beautifully with XM Batman with that roof top! And that pose he is going to be an eye catcher with his arms spread like that leaping down. Frickin unreal..the best Wolverine ever...and this is from the concept art.I cant wait to see the final product. this is imo his greatest costume as well.

image_zpslwevusth.jpeg

IMO it's much better than the original design.

Nice concept as a whole that is for sure, but I gotta say they need to push Wolverines pose right now a little more. Right now in the concept art he is rising up not coming out at the audience. Something like this would look more vicious.

original.jpg

Yeah it would take some work to stabilize him, but it would be one of the ultimate Wolverine statues you could ever do.

Looks awesome. So the katanas can be stored on the roof top? How will that work if it has switch out hands?

Back