XM Studios Brown Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM Studios probably asked Sideshow, and was told, "Nah, you go ahead. We're way too busy doing more busty 4th stringer female statues and Batman supporting characters like Crazy Quilt and the Mad Hatter."

Seem like they are very busy selling art prints nowdays.

SS, XM... whoever does the better brown Wolv... they are getting my money. Simple as that.
This is my favorite look of my favorite Marvel character. For me, it's just a matter of who gets around to it, first or ever. If SSC refuses to do it, then I'll buy the XM Studios version, even if the head looks slightly wonky as it does on the blue/yellow version.

to be fair xm put out so many conceptual drawings but any those drawing havent made into prototype.
eg dr strange, juggy, she hulk, that sentinel dio. etc2.

as for SSC.... i just yell...

For me, I've seen enough of their efforts in making these statues to believe that XM will come through. So far, we have seen Cap, Hulk, Magneto, Black widow and Ironman in production form. We have seen Wolverine, Phoenix, Hawkeye, Ms Marvel and QuickSilver in printed form. And I think I may have missed a couple. XM has come through thus far.

to be fair xm put out so many conceptual drawings but any those drawing havent made into prototype.
eg dr strange, juggy, she hulk, that sentinel dio. etc2.

as for SSC.... i just yell...

Lmaooooooo

There's a clause that Sideshow can to do thier brown Wolverine before XM can do one

Oh wait, what if XM revealed their brown Wolverine now because Sideshow has already showed their Wolverine?

I'll be pretty pissed if it was for their 1/6 figure line. :monkey2

we'll see. I think if Canale sculpts it for SS (like the LSF), there is no 3D printer or computer program in XM's possession that will match it.

As I said in the other board, I really think the brown costume is perfect for a raw and dirty sculpting style. I think that Dell'Otto and Deodato's Wolverines are the best ever drawn, especially in their brown costume incarnation.
My main gripe with Sideshow would be that they'd probably end up covering the sculpt with the silly mixed media, it literally kills the sculptor's work.

Well maybe XM release this bc they are only allow to sell in Asia region, so maybe they don't need to wait for SS brown version ?

Well maybe XM release this bc they are only allow to sell in Asia region, so maybe they don't need to wait for SS brown version ?

Your guess is as good as anyone's at this point until XM says something.

I'd think XM would have the green light to do the character/piece if they went ahead and showed it, right? :dunno

I think that Dell'Otto and Deodato's Wolverines are the best ever drawn, especially in their brown costume incarnation.
1) John Byrne

6uR1cIc.jpg

2) John Romita, Jr.

b627yX7.jpg

Frank Miller gets honorable mention

gZoUCYN.jpg

If and when SS does a Brown version it had better be fully sculpted. Thats all I am saying.

Back