XM Studios Brown Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Subscribed just to see people graspring in hope that XM fails.
"Yeah can't wait to see the moment they won't be able to make this statue, that NOBODY ELSE will make anytime soon because that other company has the exclusive rights and hasn't used them in years and even if they do now, you won't have the statue in hand for at least two years, HA! Suck it losers."

:rolleyes:

Hell yea!! Get it rolling, XM!

I need a brown Wolverine to go with the yellow one I have on PO. This looks great so far ....

yea, me too, I will wait and see which one looks best. XM had the better yellow suit version, so I went with theirs.

yea, me too, I will wait and see which one looks best. XM had the better yellow suit version, so I went with theirs.

Also, I think that a generic snowy base wouldn't cost that much. If we're talking of something similar to Sideshow's PF, some generic rocks with snow, I think you could have a custom made for 100-150$. It's never nice to spend extra money on an already expensive piece, but it's still an option.
I'd rather go with XM's Wolverine regardles since in case you don't want it or if you prefer the SS offering, it's much much easier to unload the XM's preorder, so no loss on your side. Just my 0.02.

Man, I wonder how likely that would be...?

Even if SS tease something right now, we won't see anything until 2 years later.

Man, I wonder how likely that would be...?

Even if SS tease something right now, we won't see anything until 2 years later.

SS to their buyers....

4-Full-Metal-Jacket-quotes.gif

Also, I think that a generic snowy base wouldn't cost that much. If we're talking of something similar to Sideshow's PF, some generic rocks with snow, I think you could have a custom made for 100-150$. It's never nice to spend extra money on an already expensive piece, but it's still an option.
I'd rather go with XM's Wolverine regardles since in case you don't want it or if you prefer the SS offering, it's much much easier to unload the XM's preorder, so no loss on your side. Just my 0.02.

we'll see. I think if Canale sculpts it for SS (like the LSF), there is no 3D printer or computer program in XM's possession that will match it.

Wow! :panic: :panic: :panic:

XM Studios probably asked Sideshow, and was told, "Nah, you go ahead. We're way too busy doing more busty 4th stringer female statues and Batman supporting characters like Crazy Quilt and the Mad Hatter."

And posters. :lol

Last edited:
we'll see. I think if Canale sculpts it for SS (like the LSF), there is no 3D printer or computer program in XM's possession that will match it.

This is true. But I just don't trust the factory workers to turn out the same level of quality as Martin's proto sculpt.

I'd love to jump in on this version as it is my favourite Wolvie suit. But I don't think that I can pull the trigger for 2 Wolverines in my collection. Especially when there is so much awesome stuff coming down the pipe from both XM and SS in the future like Spiderman and XM's White Queen (potentially). But I may flip flop when I see the renders and the actual sculpt. :panic:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll see how SS responds to this. If SS responds at all, that is. I get the feeling SS believes they are above it all.

If there was an artist at XM that could it would be Erick, but, even though I know he is doing a Wolverne right now, I don't know if he is workng on this one.

There's a clause that Sideshow can to do thier brown Wolverine before XM can do one

SS, XM... whoever does the better brown Wolv... they are getting my money. Simple as that.

Back