XM Studios Blackbolt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why everyone keeps thinking they are for the 1/6 line. XM announced these would b in 1/4 scale. Read people!

I don't know why everyone keeps thinking they are for the 1/6 line. XM announced these would b in 1/4 scale. Read people!

It's probably because Hive are helping make it but yeah it is 1/4 just like the Comic Iron Man XM & Hive are both working on together as well

pretty sure he will be 1/4 scale. I think all of the "contest" characters (him, dr.strange, she-hulk) are for the larger line. I think Hive works on both lines, as they are doing the Thanos base.
Yeah they Did say that its just the costume
Probably because Hive and XM are doing 1/6 figs of characters they've done or will be doing in 1/4 too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

image.jpg

image.jpg

inside the park grandslam! Next to phoenix this has become my most sought after piece. that screaming portrait defies words!!

Holy smokes that is looking cool! Something about the lats and waist seem off, and the head sculpt will probably need more refinement but this is just an amazing looking piece. I'll display with the screaming head. Not only is it more dramatic, the scepter is going to require some serious space.

Holy smokes that is looking cool! Something about the lats and waist seem off, and the head sculpt will probably need more refinement but this is just an amazing looking piece. I'll display with the screaming head. Not only is it more dramatic, the scepter is going to require some serious space.

It was the shadow below/behind the lats that threw me off at first. But once I concentrated on the actual outline of the lats, then it looked good.

You think its the shadow that's throwing you off?

This looks really good!

I do see 2 things that could be improved, tho. The scepter seems to be bigger than the initial concept. It could be reduced a little. The bottom of his crotch seems too low. If the bottom of his crotch is raised, then he will have a longer inner thigh and that diamond on his lower abs will be symmetrical top and bottom.

Just me .02 obviously.

XM Studios is without a doubt the new kings within the super hero collectibles market. Every single new release/concept seems to be getting more detailed, elaborate, & just plain old kick-arse fantastic! Truly the very best this hobby has ever offered. Can't even begin to imagine what future projects will have in store for us; but what a monumental buzz in trying to do so.

What i love is the detailing in the costume, that hex pattern on his chest and the inner thighs takes the design up a notch.

amazing work on the 3d model.. so many details, if it wasnt for a character i really dont care, after Magento this would be XMs best

I wish the faces were better. Other than that i love it, looks so ****ing boss

Wow... amazing. Agree with everyone - screaming portrait is beyond words....

The more I look at the pics, there is one thing that makes me wonder something. Is Blackbolt too buff? I mean is he physically to big/muscular? I always thought of him more as more of a Black Panther/Captain America build. The pics kind of make him 'roid rage huge like 60's. I'm no a Inhumans or Blackbolt expert - maybe a character guru can weight in.

The more I look at the pics, there is one thing that makes me wonder something. Is Blackbolt too buff? I mean is he physically to big/muscular? I always thought of him more as more of a Black Panther/Captain America build. The pics kind of make him 'roid rage huge like 60's. I'm no a Inhumans or Blackbolt expert - maybe a character guru can weight in.
Yeah he's big but also has a slenderness to him. I agree with you. It'll change though based on what everyone thinks. Love XM cause of that

Yeah I'm waiting for the changes and paint on this one. Something is off... Probably the buffness. He's a little Liefielded out.

Back