XM Studios Blackbolt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xdtooj.jpg

t9fyhk.jpg

Woohoo ...it's finally printed!!

Can't wait to see it painted!

The base is very nice. Reminds me of the ARH Ares statue BB is in front of. Wished he wasn't right in front of it and was turned more to the side since its so nice.

That base looks very very well done, heck! I cant see or figure out where the seam would be for the switch out head

My most anticipated piece. This one I will do everything it takes to own. Id love to get DD but since there is a SS piece, Ill be ok if I don't. I don't see SS making a Black Bolt anytime soon, if ever. He's way to niche of a character.

Wow! Just wow! The sculpt is really good on this one... O. M. G.

Until the Inhumans movie hits and is as well received as GOTG. Then everyone will know who Blackbolt is.

I would love for that to be the case, but I think Marvel caught lightning in a bottle with GotG. It had the perfect cast, an audience hungry for a Star Wars like space opera, & a director who understands how action can blend with humor. The only thing I think an Inhumans movie has going for it is the tie in w/ Agents of Shield who will have established the brand with a built in audience. However, no Marvel studios film has bombed thus far, soooo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back