XM Studios Blackbolt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im all in for this one. Looks great. Like others said. Was never confident I would ever get a blackbolt option for my collection.

I don't know much about blackbolt.. but its looks cool! Oh why XM? Too many cool statues.. whats the rush? Panic mode :panic:

I don't know much about blackbolt.. but its looks cool! Oh why XM? Too many cool statues.. whats the rush? Panic mode :panic:
Blackbolt is amazing. If you don't know I suggest you google him. He is one of the more powerful yet not many ppl know of him outside of the circle of comic book geeks like us

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Blackbolt is amazing. If you don't know I suggest you google him. He is one of the more powerful yet not many ppl know of him outside of the circle of comic book geeks like us

I agree and it comes to show just how bogus Marvel comics is when dealing with the Hulk. You and I and anyone that knows the kind of power Black Bolt has....he should have flayed the very skin off of Hulk or Thanos's body. A whisper can shatter a mountainside. Come on Marvel...the bodaciousness of that crappy Hulk character is comical at best.

I agree and it comes to show just how bogus Marvel comics is when dealing with the Hulk. You and I and anyone that knows the kind of power Black Bolt has....he should have flayed the very skin off of Hulk or Thanos's body. A whisper can shatter a mountainside. Come on Marvel...the bodaciousness of that crappy Hulk character is comical at best.

If Hulk rips Blackbolt's head off his neck how comical is he then? :tap

Yup. Major powerful, that just goes to show how powerful Thanos is (but granted he was pretty weak already)
If Hulk rips Blackbolt's head off his neck how comical is he then? :tap
Dude him at full power can destroy a planet lol but I get what you mean, as long as he doesn't open his mouth

No matter what happens Black Bolt always holds back. He doesn't want to kill anyone. So he'll never unleash his full power. If he ever did during his battle with Thanos, I think he would kill Thanos.

Jeesh, XM studios is rocking the Marvel line! I have zero interest in the character, but it really is an amazing sculpt. My favorite Black Bolt moment of all time:
3364190-0+(15).jpg

3539014-7114321130-33641.jpg

3364192-0+(18).jpg

DAYUM, thanos effed his 5hi4 up!!!

Love this blackbolt concept. I'm weird tho and I think that blackbolt whispering is cooler than blackbolt yelling. What I've always loved about the character isn't that he can do big damage with a yell... That's just Banshee in a black suit. What makes blackbolt such a badass is that he has to be mute because even a whisper can level a builder. The best blackbolt comic moments are when he whispers and heavy damage ensues.

So stoked with this concept. I always saw Black Bolt as a King first and warrior second. Even as one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel universe he would use his powers only when needed. This statue exudes both royalty and power that is Black Bolt. Couldn't be more excited for this piece.

Love this blackbolt concept. I'm weird tho and I think that blackbolt whispering is cooler than blackbolt yelling. What I've always loved about the character isn't that he can do big damage with a yell... That's just Banshee in a black suit. What makes blackbolt such a badass is that he has to be mute because even a whisper can level a builder. The best blackbolt comic moments are when he whispers and heavy damage ensues.
Straight up in a nutshell why he's so badass!

I'm super stocked for this one. One of them characters I never thought would get done and the concept art looks epic

Yeah I really didnt like when they let Hulk take him down. Even more so I was very let down when they decided to let Thanos do that to him in infinity. I felt they were just pandering to the movie crowd.

From XMS, Facebook ..........

Hi guys XM black bolt wip..... still tweaking ....skan from Studio Hive design the costume....David.P doing the 3d sculp....

10440754_1468362880051073_8914436342451556785_n[1].jpg1982073_1468362893384405_7273362502952248508_n[1].jpg

I think this is for the smaller scale line because of their involvement with Hive. Saw this on FB and tripped out at first too lol

The suit looks awesome, looks really high tech and I like the mesh parts too.
However, his thighs need to be bigger/thicker because the calf muscles look out
of proportion to his thighs. Can wait for the final poise and sculpt.

I think this is for the smaller scale line because of their involvement with Hive. Saw this on FB and tripped out at first too lol

pretty sure he will be 1/4 scale. I think all of the "contest" characters (him, dr.strange, she-hulk) are for the larger line. I think Hive works on both lines, as they are doing the Thanos base.

Back