XM Studios Batman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't want him at that price, I would love to speak to him about it because I think that's an amazing price

Hi everyone! I have recently started looking for this statue, but I don't really have experience hunting outside the manufacturer. I have found some options on ebay, but I guess my inexperience makes me a little paranoid. Do you have any recomendations? (Or know a seller :))

just keep looking in the For Sale/Trade Thread here on FReAkS.There seem to be more XM pieces for sale than any other line lately.You may get lucky.

just keep looking in the For Sale/Trade Thread here on FReAkS.There seem to be more XM pieces than any other line for sale lately.You may get lucky.

yup, lots of XM statues for sale on Facebook forums at the moment.

just keep looking in the For Sale/Trade Thread here on FReAkS.There seem to be more XM pieces for sale than any other line lately.You may get lucky.

Thanks!! For some reason I never thought there could be something like that:slap

Does anyone know what the retail for this guy was? I'm getting an offer that seems too good to be true

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what the retail for this guy was? I'm getting an offer that seems too good to be true

Retail was $990 SGD which is about $725. Tack on another $250-300 for shipping to the US and it was around $1000. If you're getting an offer that's too good to be true, make sure you're at least covered through Paypal or eBay buyer protection. If it's an eBay seller, then I wouldn't do anything outside of eBay. Make him give you a second chance offer through eBay just in case.

Retail was $990 SGD which is about $725. Tack on another $250-300 for shipping to the US and it was around $1000. If you're getting an offer that's too good to be true, make sure you're at least covered through Paypal or eBay buyer protection. If it's an eBay seller, then I wouldn't do anything outside of eBay. Make him give you a second chance offer through eBay just in case.
I have someone offering to send me a PayPal invoices for $700 shipped.
I asked why so cheap and he said he gets them direct wholesale.

This was after an auction ended at $710 with $60 shipping that I didn't win.

Sounds sketchy, I can say I've seen recasts at that price for sure...

When it is too good to be true...it is probably too good to be true. :)

Recasts are already out there? Bleh

Unfortunately, you can't trust what you're getting on eBay anymore. Genuine XM statues come with registration codes that you can check on their site. That price seems ridiculously low for that statue though.

Unfortunately, you can't trust what you're getting on eBay anymore. Genuine XM statues come with registration codes that you can check on their site. That price seems ridiculously low for that statue though.
That's my concern. He also stopped replying when I asked about eBay second chance offer.

no dude, that'a knock off... but if those are the actual pics of the statue then that's a scary good copy.

That's a shame, I missed this one and i'm pre-ordering all the other in the line, they are so amazing.

Back