XM Studios Batman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from me - GrumpyBear

"I´m late to the party, maybe. Just busy and happy to have him in my collection, but today was the day to unbox him. No joke my friends. Don´t care about the pictures quality and amount, that´s my XM Batman 1/4 scale. BOOM baby!!! Skin color from the unmasked head is fine, i go with red style on both hands. Sad thing he is back in the box, need more space. But this piece is awesome, i can´t wait for more from this line. I´m ready for Deathstroke!"

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

19366113_15444431256040upq.jpg

19247615_154444313560wnu8y.jpg

19225733_154444312227hbudk.jpg

19149229_154444322893xsu95.jpg

What price are you seeing now for it? After I got mine ...I stopped keeping track of the price for it.

on ebay: 1100 - 1250 EU

but i can now buy one for 730 US new, how much you paid for it people?

One went for 810 on eBay two days ago in auction

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Is that with shipping?

I'm just curious ...as the price of it now really doesn't matter to me. Not planning on selling it.

Can't find it. I know it was listed as private because it wouldn't show bidder names and I can't find my outbid email.

Wtf , I has to look more on eBay. 😁 Maybe I get on in Europe for less than 1000😂

Where did you see it for $750 new? And eBay can be misleading because there is sellers from Singapore who have 5-10 feedback who try to scam people. I've seen it happen multiple times so it appears the statues are going cheap on auction but it's just people catching on and not bidding

Plus you have to watch for recasts with XM statues. Make sure they can give you an ES number and the registration number.

Is that with shipping?

I'm just curious ...as the price of it now really doesn't matter to me. Not planning on selling it.

730 US all in yes

but i dont know if im going for this dude, because its alot of money for just a statue...

That's not bad of a price, actually. If that does truly include shipping, then that's a find.

Private auctions also just scare because it feels like an excuse for sellers to get fake bids put in

Back