XM Studios Batman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the last two actual sales were $1099 and $1288, both with free shipping. One admits to being a recast, and the other likely is as no packaging is shown in the photos. In other words, there doesn't seem to be examples of recent sales to determine a current fair market value.

The last legit sale I can find is from the end of April for $2199 with free shipping.

Looks like the last two actual sales were $1099 and $1288, both with free shipping. One admits to being a recast, and the other likely is as no packaging is shown in the photos. In other words, there doesn't seem to be examples of recent sales to determine a current fair market value.

The last legit sale I can find is from the end of April for $2199 with free shipping.

WOW. And I thought the usual $1100-1200 prices I see on our local BSTs are already jaw-dropping.

eBay is filled with fraudulent sellers and XM products are so sought after that they are taking advantage of people like crazy. Gotta be careful and make sure you know for sure that you're getting a legit XM statue before you spend around $1000 for a piece. If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

If you don't want to buy it, I would like to :) Can you point me in the direction of this person who is selling it for that price?

eBay is filled with fraudulent sellers and XM products are so sought after that they are taking advantage of people like crazy. Gotta be careful and make sure you know for sure that you're getting a legit XM statue before you spend around $1000 for a piece. If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

The one that sold for $2199 was from specfictionshop, so seems legit.

I legit seller was selling it for $1200 a couple of days ago but I'm holding out for a cheaper price. I hope I don't regret it

The one that sold for $2199 was from specfictionshop, so seems legit.

I'm sure that one was. I was mainly talking about the ones that have him up for under $1000 and don't list an ES number or state that it comes with a registration number you can look up on XM's site.

I legit seller was selling it for $1200 a couple of days ago but I'm holding out for a cheaper price. I hope I don't regret it

I don't know if you'll find one for much less than that. I think when the other XM DC statues start getting released more people will be looking for him. The price may not skyrocket but deals will probably be tougher to find.

My enthusiasm for this piece hasn't dimmed in the least. One of my favorite statues.

This Batman is still my favorite piece and my collection has grown considerably since I bought it. Absolutely love it.

Back