XM Studios Batman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this magnificent piece in today, and I'm absolutely blown away. It's huge, gorgeous, stylish, and superbly detailed. It's essentially 3+ Batman statues in one - Samurai Batman, normal Batman and Batman Beyond and each of these three versions offers many, many different switch out choices. I'm so very happy I picked this up to go with my upcoming Poison Ivy and Catwoman.

bS2B77A.jpg

fSrgIOW.jpg

zruY0Qf.jpg

ZdPimhs.jpg

wqJuMVu.jpg

SlIYAGz.jpg

OeuuZr5.jpg

djus0D5.jpg

qwSTRzo.jpg

BIU52gj.jpg

Congrats! I love this statue and can't wait to see him next to Catwoman and Poison Ivy.

Thanks! Same here, I've got both on order fully paid.

Now, with how magnificent this line is, I am considering Batgirl and Bane too. Maybe Joker too, but that will depends on what happens with his base and paint.

The only other one I'm considering getting is Deathstroke. Batgirl looks great, but I'm not a fan of the base. Bane and Joker are just ok for me, and at these prices I have to love the statue to buy it.

The only other one I'm considering getting is Deathstroke. Batgirl looks great, but I'm not a fan of the base. Bane and Joker are just ok for me, and at these prices I have to love the statue to buy it.

So, are you getting Catwoman and Ivy? I love the Bane piece, I just hope that his upstretched arm has a fist switch out. I don't really see Bane using a massive weapon even though the club and axe look cool.

Joker, he is iffy for me right now. I absolutely love the pose/portraits/guns/jacket and the fact he'll be bare chested but covered in tattoos. However, I have a problem with the huge size of the base and the huge suit of armor next to him. Unpainted it's very distracting, taking your eye off Joker. I guess it could work a bit better if Joker is painted in a lot of color and the suit of armor is really muted. Who knows.

So, are you getting Catwoman and Ivy? I love the Bane piece, I just hope that his upstretched arm has a fist switch out. I don't really see Bane using a massive weapon even though the club and axe look cool.

Joker, he is iffy for me right now. I absolutely love the pose/portraits/guns/jacket and the fact he'll be bare chested but covered in tattoos. However, I have a problem with the huge size of the base and the huge suit of armor next to him. Unpainted it's very distracting, taking your eye off Joker. I guess it could work a bit better if Joker is painted in a lot of color and the suit of armor is really muted. Who knows.

Yeah, I have Catwoman and Ivy ordered. I was interested in Joker until I saw the giant base. I'm waiting to see what it looks like painted and with all the switch-outs, but as it is now I'm passing on him.

Thanks! Same here, I've got both on order fully paid.

Now, with how magnificent this line is, I am considering Batgirl and Bane too. Maybe Joker too, but that will depends on what happens with his base and paint.

Every time I look at this piece I feel regret I didn’t order him. I mostly collect Marvel stuff. DC is killing it though. Congrats man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I look at this piece I feel regret I didn’t order him. I mostly collect Marvel stuff. DC is killing it though. Congrats man

Then u best stay out the DC threads hahaha. Toxic mate

Batman as a transformer must be coming soon...don't know why but every time I see this piece I want him to transfom into the batmobile...and I like this piece...very cool artistic flair.

Batman as a transformer must be coming soon...don't know why but every time I see this piece I want him to transfom into the batmobile...and I like this piece...very cool artistic flair.

I see what you mean lol. He looks like a terminator lol.

From the Bryan Tan videos this is who is planned or in the works
Mr F.
Peng
N Wing
SC
Harley
Rob.

Yep. With the Bryan Tan video from a month ago and new Chat they confirmed those. Must have great sales. They talked in the video a month ago that how they got this line was they asked WB what kind of statues they make 1/4, WB asked them make us a piece and we can tell you if we like that idea, so they came up with many ideas, many ideas from various clothes. Japan was what they agreed on and made a statues and WB liked it so that was the new line

Last edited:
Back