XM Studios Batman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$397 or $440 USD :gah:

Shipping prices are getting out of hand now.
I have 12 XM Statues, but I will be limiting what I get now because of the shipping.
It's almost as much for the shipping as it is for the statue.
I need to get a girlfriend who works for UPS/ Fed Ex or something.:clap
Wife probably wouldn't be to happy with that though.:nono:nono

Just got mine on the house!!!!! It's epic.all the way to Ireland. First xm piece.Unbelievable. I'm going full rage mode for batman beyond. No clue where to store the box. It's huge , so we'll protected. Love the extra touches as well such as the files etc.

I have 12 XM Statues, but I will be limiting what I get now because of the shipping.

The money I made from selling Capt Marvel was going towards Bane, now its going toward this shipping. Because shipping is nearly just as much as a PF, this will more than likely be my first and only XM piece.
It is what it is, I just cant justify it, even on a six figure salary.

Hahahahahaha

Anyone attempt placing this on top of a detolf yet? Not sure if I'm that daring to try it

Yeah the cost of postage is really putting me off getting anymore XM unless its something I absolutely must have

Pictures from 冷感人偶社

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1k1jfb.jpg

236j2y.jpg

353k2h.jpg

42wkua.jpg

5r4j8e.jpg

6ofkhq.jpg

719j2s.jpg

8tajyc.jpg

9h4jux.jpg

10wxkkh.jpg

11nhkz6.jpg

12ubk5d.jpg

14fbjcn.jpg

15ynjfg.jpg

16s0jn5.jpg

17tqjoj.jpg

18ackj2.jpg

197djk9.jpg

21r0jt2.jpg

228rjbx.jpg

I've been wondering for a while now, for those of us who have contacts that procure XM product for customers outside of Malaysia, why do they always ship express? It's great to get the statue in a few days, but wouldn't many of us prefer slower, more affordable shipping?

As someone who imported from Japanese sites often I think it's two fold.
Often times when you get to a certain weight the price difference isn't all that much. Also when importing from Japan once the package hit a certain size it was ineligible for anything but express. Secondly express takes literally days, where slower options can take as much as a month. Stuck on boats and in customs for a much longer time. Cause higher chance of damage IMO plus people are antsy and they don't want to be bothered with countless emails asking where their stuff is.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I've been wondering for a while now, for those of us who have contacts that procure XM product for customers outside of Malaysia, why do they always ship express? It's great to get the statue in a few days, but wouldn't many of us prefer slower, more affordable shipping?

It really wasnt much difference. The added insurance that came with the 3 day ship is worth it alone. That being said... #949/999 will arrive Thurs! $1200 USD later :thud:

Last edited:
Back