XM Studios Batman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still wished XM has the chance to make the original Batman. But, since they don't have this chance I will take this one.

I still wished XM has the chance to make the original Batman. But, since they don't have this chance I will take this one.

Same. If this turns out well, might be my first Bat.

"SEE YOU AT STGCC" -:bruce wayne" XM FB

11885183_1593361084217918_2913246672709902130_n.jpg

I'm still intrigued with this one, price and final sculpt/paints pending. Looking forward to seeing the final piece! It looks like they're going with a silver/metal look for the armor, though that could also be the lighting. Dark grey could also work! :lol

tumblr_n1feaaT5Tv1six63zo1_400.gif

I'll still wait and see, but at $990 SGD I'll probably be out on this one. I was hoping he'd be closer to the $850SGD mark, but with the bit of a markup to acquire him, and our terrible exchange rate at the moment, I think he'll just end up being priced too high now.

I'll reserve judgement until I see him, as it'll be hard to pass up if I get that instant feeling of, "Must own this!" as I loved the initial concept art and idea behind it; but if I don't, then that'll be fine too, as Prime 1's Arkham line seems to be bottomless at the moment!

Definitely can't wait to at least see the sculpt as I'm in a batman frenzy but if the price is too high, i will pass.

The price is $990 SGD directly...depends on if whatever retailer or person you order from marks it up personally at all! Looks like $900+ is the new average, though this base looks like it's going to be absolutely massive if the concept art was any indication.

I kinda expected this price range. Base seems huge, plus 4x head sculpts and half a dozen of switch out hands. Maybe I thought more towards 950SGD, but no less.

With the conversion rate now for the US dollar 990 SGD is $700 then add in around $150-175 in shipping and that puts these Asian Batman family interpretations at too high a cost for me. Maybe if they were comic book versions it'd be worth it but unless the sculpt/paint blows me away then I think I'm out.

With the conversion rate now for the US dollar 990 SGD is $700 then add in around $150-175 in shipping and that puts these Asian Batman family interpretations at too high a cost for me. Maybe if they were comic book versions it'd be worth it but unless the sculpt/paint blows me away then I think I'm out.

Yeah, I'm even worse off, and with Prime 1 rocking the Arkham line, and Star Wars just flowing in from all angles at the moment, this will really have to knock my socks off on every level to justify it. I have a feeling that whether or not we bite or not will be something that's known as soon as it's seen at the show. Every studio/company is just knocking out some home runs lately, and there's so much on deck, that's basically the reaction it'll take these days with prices and rates the way they are!

Batman is looking great! So tempted but i need to stay strong. Panther is so mine though.

Back