XM Studios Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am weak. I said I would not get this or Hawkeye and yet I ordered. the lack of a deposit made the decision easier and in the back of my mind I keep telling myself I will cancel, but I know I won't.

Time to sell more stuff.

HaHa ...I feel happy for you and sad for you at the same time.

Congrats, man! You'll love it.

I picked up one of the BBTS Ant-Mans (Ant-Men?). Still not sure if I'll keep the pre-order, but better safe than sorry.

Strange to say, but if I keep him and end up displaying him, I may not even pose the full size statue. It may just be the shrunken one and his ant army.

Yup, I think we are all feeling a little bit of that sting from our wallets nearly running on empty.

Nah. I bought it too just because that's how I could get Magneto. I'll enjoy displaying mini Ant-Man and some ants intertwined with Hawkeye and Black Widow.

haha well if it makes you feel better I bought him to book Phoenix. Could be worse right...like on the secondary market. At least this way we get an actual character instead of wasting several hundred dollars on markup

Very true. In the end, no matter the extra additional pieces I had to buy to get Magneto *cough Hawkeye* :lol.....They are still amazingly well done statues and the best renditions I've seen.

that hawkeye is going to be amazing. You wont have any regrets. Your gonna have to post pics once everything start rolling in

Back