XM Studios Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acme1982

Super Freak
Reaction score
antman2.jpg

antman3.jpg

Pretty cool. Antman is a pretty iconic looking character, and an essential Avenger of course that SSC has neglected for some reason or another (along with Giant Man). Head sculpt makes him look like an Asian dude, though.

The head without a helmet was really not needed. All that does is adds to cost. I would prefer they stick to the concept art designs and deliver that for an affordable price.

The head without a helmet was really not needed. All that does is adds to cost. I would prefer they stick to the concept art designs and deliver that for an affordable price.

Maybe is just for showing it and not to produce it. A view of the inside of the helemt I think

I'd like to get the small one if it's available separately. Not really interested in a full sized Ant-Man though.

Looks good, Looking forward to getting Antman! But I don't remember him ever using a Gun as Antman! only as Yellow Jacket! Also, would be nice to have a little more dynamic pose!

Looks good, Looking forward to getting Antman! But I don't remember him ever using a Gun as Antman! only as Yellow Jacket! Also, would be nice to have a little more dynamic pose!

That looks like a Pym particle gun. He's used it before to shrink and increase the size of objects and things. It's not a firearm or a standard gun.

What's wrong with sticking to the concept art design and then adding extra stuff that would wind up costing the same if they didn't have the xtra stuff???? I may never display the unhelmeted head, but what's wrong with the option....it doesn't detract from the original concept....right?

What's wrong with sticking to the concept art design and then adding extra stuff that would wind up costing the same if they didn't have the xtra stuff???? I may never display the unhelmeted head, but what's wrong with the option....it doesn't detract from the original concept....right?

It adds to the cost! Also, who in their right mind will pose him without that iconic helmet? It will just gather dust. Extras for the sake of extras is of no interest to me.

It adds to the cost! Also, who in their right mind will pose him without that iconic helmet? It will just gather dust. Extras for the sake of extras is of no interest to me.

Hmm the cost to you or to XM? The cost to you probably is just shipping cost for an extra pound? It's very small percentage of the overall cost for US buyers. So far all their statues are the same price... I don't think they are going to charge you extra for that head. It's just more options.

Hmm the cost to you or to XM? The cost to you probably is just shipping cost for an extra pound? It's very small percentage of the overall cost for US buyers. So far all their statues are the same price... I don't think they are going to charge you extra for that head. It's just more options.

:goodpost:

Back