XM Studios Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I had pointed out in another forum, I think that edition size number is wrong.

1. XM had announced as edition size:750 during STGCC. But now their own site lists as "TBA". Based on heir earlier remarks on edition sizes, they are open to review and revising after announced... but only in reduction. So unlikely to be bumping it up to 800 form 750

2. If you read down Lil Mon's page, it even lists the same info of "edition size: TBA", conflicting what's stated on the 'header'

Screw it. Got my PO in! Might as well get one of the founding members of the Avengers.

The way I see it, I'm getting two statues in one.:lol

Congrats guys. I must admit I didn't think I'd ever have an Antman in my collection but XM has a way of changing my mind about these types of things :lol

You are XM-Holic buddy :lol

So your saying giant A's and X's aren't flattering for statues ? :lol
Yep :lol. Take this Ant Man for example, if he was just on a A base he would be a pretty boring statue but because XM puts as much effort or even more effort into there bases, well makes a simple statue like this stellar

I'm getting blown away by pretty much everything of what XM are putting out now. If only I could get them all

Don't get me wrong I love SS and I'll always buy there stuff but XM is my priority from now on Marvel wise. I love Sideshows Comic DC line but Marvel wise there hit and miss for me unfortunately

Although he looks great..
I can't really justify the $800 tag on it. He looks pretty plain compared to the other XM lines
I'd jump on it immediately if it was $600 otherwise

Yep. Was really interested as I like ant Man but not for $800. I can get a far more impressive collectible for $800.

Yep :lol. Take this Ant Man for example, if he was just on a A base he would be a pretty boring statue but because XM puts as much effort or even more effort into there bases, well makes a simple statue like this stellar

I'm getting blown away by pretty much everything of what XM are putting out now. If only I could get them all

Don't get me wrong I love SS and I'll always buy there stuff but XM is my priority from now on Marvel wise. I love Sideshows Comic DC line but Marvel wise there hit and miss for me unfortunately

Completely agree. They've always been hit and miss. They can hit BIG and they can miss BIG. Just the way they are. No worries, still an amazing company with so much to offer.

I'm so tempted by this Ant-Man but I'm leaning towards holding off for now. If he was in the $500-600 range shipped I'd be more inclined to buy it now. It is purdy though. I like the 2 separate base idea....

:bow

Completely agree. They've always been hit and miss. They can hit BIG and they can miss BIG. Just the way they are. No worries, still an amazing company with so much to offer.

I'm so tempted by this Ant-Man but I'm leaning towards holding off for now. If he was in the $500-600 range shipped I'd be more inclined to buy it now. It is purdy though. I like the 2 separate base idea....

Yeah there not cheap but as long as XM carry on making these statues with high QC, low ES's and obviously looking amazing, I'm all in

I have always wanted an Ant Man in my collection as well so getting this did make sense to me :)

You are XM-Holic buddy :lol

My new tattoo :wink1:

download (4).jpg

Couldn't have posted this better myself :clap

literally just posted about this in another thread :lol

I have yet to read any comics regarding Ant-Man, but is he able to make the ants larger? Just trying to figure out about the scaling. I read a quick wiki and it stated he can shrink to the size of an ant, but didn't see anything about making other objects larger. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Back