XM Studios Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats GL. This statue is going to be so good, I wanted it as soon as I see it's wip pics

Yay! It'll be my most expensive statue bahaha. You got all those XM Studio's pieces on your signature on preorder? If so grats! That Magneto is soooo epic! Phoenix too!

Yay! It'll be my most expensive statue bahaha. You got all those XM Studio's pieces on your signature on preorder? If so grats! That Magneto is soooo epic! Phoenix too!

Yeah there all coming along with Ant Man, Black Widow, Thor & Ms Marvel

Believe me you will be so impressed when you get your 1st XM. I currently have Captain America & Hulk the all round quality is just amazing. I'm excited for you :)

Yeah there all coming along with Ant Man, Black Widow, Thor & Ms Marvel

Believe me you will be so impressed when you get your 1st XM. I currently have Captain America & Hulk the all round quality is just amazing. I'm excited for you :)

Oh wow! You're getting all of them! EPIC WIN! I'm sure I will be impressed! Even the packaging from XM seems top notch. Do you have pics of your XM collection posted on here?

Oh wow! You're getting all of them! EPIC WIN! I'm sure I will be impressed! Even the packaging from XM seems top notch. Do you have pics of your XM collection posted on here?
Yeah I didn't intend to lol but I've got 2 really good friends in Singapore who help me out and can basically get me what I want XM wise. I'm lucky that way but at the same time it makes them that bit harder to resist

Yeah the packaging is superb. I love the straps instead of tape, it's such a nice touch but you will understand when you get your Ant Man why people talk about the packaging

Sadly both statues are in storage right now because I'm still sorting out a display but I found a few crappy pictures on my phone

4a590dd5de25a0b29458e8a265a4f417.jpg

ba856829a53bed25eca4333ed6468973.jpg

683c5370b05372b5ceff1a02b2d6513b.jpg

Yeah I didn't intend to lol but I've got 2 really good friends in Singapore who help me out and can basically get me what I want XM wise. I'm lucky that way but at the same time it makes them that bit harder to resist

Yeah the packaging is superb. I love the straps instead of tape, it's such a nice touch but you will understand when you get your Ant Man why people talk about the packaging

Sadly both statues are in storage right now because I'm still sorting out a display but I found a few crappy pictures on my phone

4a590dd5de25a0b29458e8a265a4f417.jpg

ba856829a53bed25eca4333ed6468973.jpg

683c5370b05372b5ceff1a02b2d6513b.jpg

Those look awesome! Argh!! Now for the wait... The Astonishing Ant-Man!!

I will be cancelling mine. I just can't afford the space or $$ for a character that is not a must have, even though it is a fantastic statue.

I was actually waiting on SS to make an Ant Man for ages but never happened. So looking forward to this one

It's actually the mini Ant Man which I love about this statue the most lol

I was actually waiting on SS to make an Ant Man for ages but never happened. So looking forward to this one

It's actually the mini Ant Man which I love about this statue the most lol

The mini are so awesome... :hi5:

Anyone want to sell me their tiny xm antman? Haha nice and cheap too?

(Trailer pumped me up)

After seeing the trailer i think I desperately need one! I don't really read comics so I don't know who he is... The movie trailer looks amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back