XM Studios Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These two are going to be posed together on the same base. Kind of like the Bowen designs concept. And I totally get where alot of peeps are coming from. Most people have to love an XM statue to justify the price. Wanting just the little one isn't blasphemy. It's economical. I just love to piss away money and I'm going for the entire line so yeah.... Anything xm makes I'm pretty much on board for. Your not crazy for loving this statue but your also not Nuts for not wanting to spend the money on Antman. Just my thoughts

Agreed. If there's one thing I can say about XM, it's that they have forced me to choose which characters I absolutely have to have in my collection. I have to be a big fan of the character (like Wolverine) or be blown away with the piece (like Thanos) in order for me to spend the money on them. Doesn't mean I don't want to see all the pics though. Half of the stuff on this forum I have to appreciate through the pics of others.

Yeah guys please don't mistake my previous post as a shot against anyone not buying this. It's just that I read all the comments about people would buy the statue if it was just the little Ant-Man on the ants.....but in all honesty....and going by XM's pricing structure that would still command a hefty penny. I think it was Kayorzz that made the comment about an individual ant costing about $50 bucks a piece. Add 7 or 8 ants...plus the little Ant-Man...plus the base...plus the shipping and you would be looking at $500 plus to get this in America.

To me you get a much more comprehensive package and overall diorama type statue of the Ant-Man character that goes perfectly in line with the rest of the Avengers. And the big Ant-Man is not just standing there, he is directing the Ants to action, which is why he is putting his fingers next to his head....kind of like telepathy. But believe me, I do understand about people can't buy everything and have to hold out for characters that are their favorites. So once again I stress...I was not taking a shot at anyone.

XM Studios should really give this add on to whoever is buying both Hawkeye and Ant-man!

Tagteamspecial.png

Woah this is a damn good idea! On a random note, which Marvel vs Capcom version is this? I've never seen this. Lol

Well this one is ordered, I couldn't resist :D

That's 6 XM statues on order now. Man I was cruising with my pre-orders until XM came along so now I will have to cancel a few SS pieces or risk my marriage

Well I assume the smaller piece wouldn't have a $500 price tag if ever. I want my swarm! Reminds me of Brood War playing days. :wink1::wink1::wink1:

Well this one is ordered, I couldn't resist :D

That's 6 XM statues on order now. Man I was cruising with my pre-orders until XM came along so now I will have to cancel a few SS pieces or risk my marriage

Heh heh, that makes the 2 of us (and the 123,456,789 other collectors) :lol

I don't think that it is even up on XM's site yet. But they did introduce a new Prestige Membership for any upcoming products.

Just got an email from ST saying they are delaying the po 24hrs since XM hadn't put it up yet. Nice of them to let us know.

Back