XM Studios Alien by Narin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killer shot by John Williams aka Xtreme

87266706_129567411918824_1643516961490993152_o.jpg

WOW!!! ^^^^^^^^

Awesomeness!!!

Wished I had the room, but could only accommodate one of the three...so I went and bought the Dog Alien (which I love).

Thanks all! This statue is amazing. It took a long time to put together too. I'm not one for writing reviews but I'm sure someone else will. All I can say is that this statue is out of control awesome lol. And the pic I posted is in low light, it's hard to capture it's true colors with the camera.

b41b1bd69b0196b07291766499177bfd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

The more I see this, the more I like it. Production pieces look like they turned out great. I do still think that Dog is the best of that lineup by some margin however. But then I prefer movie designs, the Big chap and Dog especially....

The more I see this, the more I like it. Production pieces look like they turned out great. I do still think that Dog is the best of that lineup by some margin however. But then I prefer movie designs, the Big chap and Dog especially....

The XM has such presence. Mainly because it's two 1/3 aliens in one statue, so it's huge, but also it's such an aggressive pose. I really like how the hands are sculpted in particular. Oh btw, the two boxes this comes in dwarfs even the Alien Cinemaquette. Basically everything about this piece is outrageous lol. Yeah the paint's not as good as the proto, but that aside it's a crazy good statue. Unfortunately if you're debating between this and the Dog, you're out of luck....you'll need BOTH. ;)

I'm sure he'd be thrilled with his creature stomping on the head of another one

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah and Im sure owners of this piece would be thrilled when you finally stop bashing this piece since this thread opened..dont even know why you are in this thread if you dont like it..keep it moving

My wallet is glad that I have zero interest in this piece. At probably close to 3K with shipping, it doesn't make sense as a Mythos line. Also Jonesy looks terrible, and doesn't make any sense as an inclusion on a Mythos statue.

Lmao ok!

Yeah and Im sure owners of this piece would be thrilled when you finally stop bashing this piece since this thread opened..dont even know why you are in this thread if you dont like it..keep it moving
It's a forum champ I'll say what I like and I think xm dropped the ball with the base on this. I might even come back tomorrow and say it again.
I am glad folks who got this like it, the base was an easily corrected deal breaker for unfortunately because I do like the rest. The best compromise I could do is buy it and modify it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Temporarily had to remove a couple back pieces for him to fit better. Improved shelfies coming soon...
e0c9c9b38686159c74b2850d2b7c1c5a.jpg

Again, wished I could buy the XM...but again, I have limited space. I am trying to complete the Alien 1/3 Trinity. I have two already, CoolProps Giger maquette and P1 Dog Alien. Now I must decide between the upcoming CoolProps Warrior and P1 Alien Warrior. I am leaning towards the P1 one...as the CoolProps base is too massive and its tail seems super long. Then I have the P1 Jungle Hunter and its companion Victim Tree piece on preorder...and that is going to be the end of my large purchases for the time being. After that, only smaller 1/5 and 1/6 Hot Toys type figures. My mancave will be complete.

Phew!

:lol

Again, wished I could buy the XM...but again, I have limited space. I am trying to complete the Alien 1/3 Trinity. I have two already, CoolProps Giger maquette and P1 Dog Alien. Now I must decide between the upcoming CoolProps Warrior and P1 Alien Warrior. I am leaning towards the P1 one...as the CoolProps base is too massive and its tail seems super long. Then I have the P1 Jungle Hunter and its companion Victim Tree piece on preorder...and that is going to be the end of my large purchases for the time being. After that, only smaller 1/5 and 1/6 Hot Toys type figures. My mancave will be complete.

Phew!

[emoji38]
I haven't pulled the trigger on the Jungle Hunter yet, but man it looks good. There's a lot of massive, expensive pieces coming within a short time frame!

Back