XM Studios Alien by Narin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man there are a few prime 1 and XM statues luring me back into the scaled world. I'm trying to stick to life sized, they're making it brutally hard. haha

Man there are a few prime 1 and XM statues luring me back into the scaled world. I'm trying to stick to life sized, they're making it brutally hard. haha
I hear ya man. There's some killer 1/3 Alien pieces all coming in a wave. Life size Alien stuff is tough because of how huge the Big Chap was lol.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

XM Studios News

"Upon receiving several comments regarding our Alien Warrior supreme scale statue we opened up the stock we have in Singapore.

The paint style used on the Alien has an iridescent effect. So black with tones of brown, gold and green. Due to this the paint every photo will look a different color depending on angle taken, camera and lighting used. The added golds on the base is to give it a more organic look and to offer a clearer separation from the Alien and the hive.

Attached are some photos taken in natural light and with a phone."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

1sokld.jpg

24wkjd.jpg

3unjgb.jpg

4wqkoz.jpg

599kau.jpg

6qtju4.jpg

76nkiy.jpg

86mkov.jpg

98jj6q.jpg

It's true about the paint. I haven't been able to get great pics of mine...it just seems impossible with my phone. Shame because it's so impressive in person. So I wonder what this means...a higher edition size??

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

does anyone who owns this and have sideshow wolf legendary scale can take a pic side by side please

Back