XM Studios Alien by Narin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios Aliens Project

I think you are right, well that's what I thought as well.
I really like what we see so far, the pose looks different than what we're used to, which is a pretty good thing. Can't wait to see more.
Looks to me like he's climbing up from below, like up through a hole in the floor. This is a really different pose. I like it so far! Only 4 fingers instead of 6.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk

Updated to reflect it is a Narin project as predicted by Spike!

Screenshot_20180601-184146_Facebook.jpg

Maybe it will change for me when it's painted, but I'm not blown away. I don't think I like one Alien standing on the other.

I think it’s unique for sure. But agree need to see this thing glossed up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the way the upper lip curls. Great design too.

Not for me though.

My goodness - that's 2 Narin pieces I've passed on - I must be ill :lol

Thanks for the pics!
thumb2.gif

PS: I hope the support rod on this original was just for the pic and then they separated the pieces straight away - it would not end well if someone accidentally knocked that :horror

Not for me though.

My goodness - that's 2 Narin pieces I've passed on - I must be ill [emoji38]

Thanks for the pics!
thumb2.gif

PS: I hope the support rod on this original was just for the pic and then they separated the pieces straight away - it would not end well if someone accidentally knocked that :horror

I'm actually worried about how badly this will end up leaning over time. That top alien must have a really serious post....

That wrinkled nose/lip area is actually the only thing I don't like about this currently. But that's just subjective of course, I always preferred the smooth head/face of Gigers Alien.

This looks great though, I really like the pose and proportions, but I have no idea where I'd put it, even if I could easily buy it...

To me the design of the tail doesn't mesh well with the rest of the body and the tail segments remind me of legos stacked together somewhat. Amazing work overall though.

To me the design of the tail doesn't mesh well with the rest of the body and the tail segments remind me of legos stacked together somewhat. Amazing work overall though.
I saw that too. I decided not to comment since this is a WIP and it had a definate "unfinished" look to it so I'm hoping a lot more work is going into that tail.

I wish P1 was more open with what was happening in their shop. I'd love to see what they're cooking up.

the bases with this line are just insane. They are crazy huge. I think they should've done these in 1/4.

the bases with this line are just insane. They are crazy huge. I think they should've done these in 1/4.
Yeah this is "too" big I think. Like in thr video....just thinking about shipping makes me want to cry.

Back