XM Studios 1/4 Queen Medusa Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be sure to take loads of pics for you. Also if you're ever in England put round for a spot of tea and you can see them in person. :lol

Tea AND CRUMPETS! I demand a complete and authentic England experience! :cuss :lol

Do you have a display spot ready for this beast?

To be a XM collector feels like....

giphy.gif

I don't see this at all and to me it looks fine the way it is, the last time people threw in their 2 cents we got Phoenix-Gate and a mish mash of weirdness. Top of the hair looks fine as well as the back. I don't see the non-smooth flow you're talking about.

I didn't ask anyone to change anything. And I've got the PO lined up. :lecture

So, I think these closeups make it clear what I'm talking about. I assume it's the style XM was going for, so I'm not asking anyone to change anything. By adding all the extra lines and texture (which is great, I'd prefer depth in texture), the smoothness of each line isn't as nice . This is more observational that anything. :)

11924572_1585524575001569_2094595075798678143_n.jpg

Didn't you quote and respond to his post already? :huh

Yup, just added the new closeup pic, which was not available when I first commented, to help better show what I was talking about in my original comment. Hope that's OK. I didn't want any confusion on what I was trying to describe.

Should I have gone back and edited my original post with the new pic instead :dunno? Let me know...statue forums apparently have different "rules" than the aquarium forums I'm used to (which incidentally never allow old posts to be edited.... that's so weird here, I'm just not used to it :D ).

The eyes are amazing. Is it only me that feels something is not right with LJ pose? I don't get the feel. I hope the hair has more switch out showing less calm pose so I can put her next to BB.

Not a fan of the character but this is mad good. Still not interested in She-Hulk and hope they do another Hulk.

She is so calm and it will not be right when I put her next to screaming BB.
Maybe she should sit next to Mags..

I cant get over how awesome she looks. The face is really perfect. Dont change it. I'm so excited about this piece my only request is for an extra head that has the big puffy hairdo. I love the sleek and sexy but she is the only marvel lady who can still rock s beehive and get away with it

good lord!...this piece just looks amazing! i keep finding myself looking at these pictures of her daily.

Back