XM Studios 1/4 Queen Medusa Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ST is horrible about putting notifications on FB for XM statues. I asked them about it once and they said the statue sold out before they had a chance to post the preorder on FB.

She's lasting forever on ST compared to some of the XM preorders. Still not sold out.

That's cause flippers aren't sure about this one. Those who are interested better pick them up before the flippers who have no interest on this gets it- though Medusa character herself is not so popular

Is simple toys a reputable place to PO this? I mean it's a year before it comes out. Also is there a ES set on this? This looks bigger than the massive magneto. Another thing is what about customs to the USA? Anyone get charge for custom fees on XM stuff? Is simple toys sold out yet?

Is simple toys a reputable place to PO this? I mean it's a year before it comes out. Also is there a ES set on this? This looks bigger than the massive magneto. Another thing is what about customs to the USA? Anyone get charge for custom fees on XM stuff? Is simple toys sold out yet?

It's already sold out to anyone who can't find the site regardless of how often things are posted. But don't worry, it's an open ES like all XM stuff, so you'll easily find it on the aftermarket for below retail prices, just give it some time.

It's already sold out to anyone who can't find the site regardless of how often things are posted. But don't worry, it's an open ES like all XM stuff, so you'll easily find it on the aftermarket for below retail prices, just give it some time.

I just follow the link posted and seems like I can still place it in the cart. This is my first time seeing this site. Never PO XM before.

I detect sarcasm

I just follow the link posted and seems like I can still place it in the cart. This is my first time seeing this site. Never PO XM before.

u cant is a line that said this : We are only allowed to ship this statue to a location in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and The Philippines. so if u have a address in that country go ahead they dont ship to usa :)

u cant is a line that said this : We are only allowed to ship this statue to a location in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and The Philippines. so if u have a address in that country go ahead they dont ship to usa :)

Ah forgot... Crappy.. Who the heck has a address in Singapore from the usa anyways. :( so ebay guys can sell in the USA? Or Singapore sellers can sell in the USA there too?

just po one at simply toy, thanks to my friend borrow me the address !!

Back