XM Studios 1/4 Queen Medusa Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here. My review is .......

Below:

USPS was too lazy to try to deliver this so I had to pick it up from them.

Ok as you know I've been getting fed up with xm females lately and haven't found one I like yet. So medusa is now here and let's see.
I opened the box and this thing is fu@@$&! amazing!!!!!! Wow blows me away! Most important her face is beautiful! Really is! I love the direction xm is going with the more full longer lashes on her eyes unlike the earlier females. Hair is a huge improvement from the early proto. Way better than any other xm females imo. The sculpt is spot on. The spear is huge! The dog... Lol ok is like a real life dog size. The many hair pieces add on nicely, the purple paint on her is metallic and not cheap purple paint. The dogs eyes looks amazing like real in someways. She comes with a lot of pieces. Took a while to figure out the many hair pieces lol.. When I was almost done then I saw they are painted to fit each slot. No wonder there's no instruction sheet on where each piece goes. I was looking and wondering why no assembly sheet for her hair. Haha.. Love this so much! This has made me appreciate xm again. So much improvement on the female statue overall from the old ones. Presence is as good as mags if not better. Wow I can't stop looking at her. Xm packing saved it from breaking in transit. My only complaint is the thing on lockjaws head should've been metal instead of metallic silver. But over all she's so, so nice. Wow you are all in for a surprise if you have her on po. She will stay in my collection as long as I collect. Damn! So nice! No point taking pics since you've all seen them on the forums. In person she's 10 times better than any pics.
Xm very well done! Love your huge improvement on the female heads and everything else. Best female statue you e made. Looking forward to more again in the future. Please keep doing what you do best!

Last edited:
One question is lockjaws back paws suppose to be just 1 nail or 2 nails? The one on his back paws. I have only one nail on mine. If it's suppose to be two I will need to go back and check the box inside. Nothing broke if anything it looked like some glue was on the spot for a easy glue back on saying if I am missing a back nail and find it. image.jpg

No that is normal, mine is the same. Glad you like her. She is stunning. The whole package is stunning to be honest with you. I could not be happier with it.

No that is normal, mine is the same. Glad you like her. She is stunning. The whole package is stunning to be honest with you. I could not be happier with it.

Thanks great! So a perfect medusa by xm! Thank you xm for doing the really great female head sculpt and the entire statue. :clap

Any issues to watch out for in this piece? im wondering why resellers are requiring you to purchase this together with your order. Also saw quite a number being unloaded on ebay.

Any issues to watch out for in this piece? im wondering why resellers are requiring you to purchase this together with your order. Also saw quite a number being unloaded on ebay.

no issues. A lot bought hoping to sell for double...and now they will be lucky to break even.

Love that I have both Black Bolt and Medusa in my collection!

Especially now that Marvel has finally put the cast together for their new live action Inhumans. Serinda Swan as Medusa?! ...Hell yea!

Back