XM Studios 1/4 Queen Medusa Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Nonsolohobby.

10352735_995887347128197_2268916454294257890_n.jpg

11895953_995887350461530_4162003030906950380_n.jpg

11986488_995887340461531_5772651698162726402_n.jpg

My opinion is once this is released, it will be XM's finest achievement until Darkness of the Top Cow line is released. To me, Medusa might be XM's flagship statue.
I agree. I own a few XM pieces already and everytime I have opened one up the final product was so much better than pics. I have no doubt that she will be mind blowing and it's likely she will never b topped. I also think she will arguably be one of XM greatest masterpieces. Display her next to blackbolt and I'm sure I will hear angels sing

This displayed with BB will be epic.... at least I finally found a use for my dining table :lecture

Mags is still the top dog in my book. This piece is certainly nothing to sneeze at though.

Yep. As much as I love this, there's still some nitpicks like hair/hair shading that most can agree need a little work. And when comparing this base/pose to the Sentinel hand throne resting on the crumbled X Academy base Magneto boasts, Magneto is just elevated into the stratosphere where it leaves most statues behind. That's not a slam on Medusa, this piece is stellar in it's own right!

Really the most beautiful part is the face doesn't matter if don't have expression she is beautiful but that it's no more u can't compare her with magneto

Yep. As much as I love this, there's still some nitpicks like hair/hair shading that most can agree need a little work. And when comparing this base/pose to the Sentinel hand throne resting on the crumbled X Academy base Magneto boasts, Magneto is just elevated into the stratosphere where it leaves most statues behind. That's not a slam on Medusa, this piece is stellar in it's own right!

Perfectly put Yank. Medusa looks fantastic. However, Mags is still on a whole other level for me personally.

They can change the Lockjaw all they want but please don't touch Medussa face. I love it as is.

Back