XM Studios 1/4 Iron Fist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're 100% spot on about his head sculpts. I've always felt head sculpts were one of XM's weak spots personally. Bringing in Daniel changes that immediately because any sculpt he works on will have great looking head sculpts. I could love to see him tackle more "A" listers like Cap and Hulk. I believe his next project for XM is one of Marvels big guns....Weapon X.

That would be something. I sure hope so. I did message him a few months ago finding out if it was possible to do a Luke Cage or even Blade. He laughed and thought it was possible. I've pre ordered both Black Panther and waiting to order Iron Fist. But man I wish I had picked up electro also. Maybe just maybe if someone cancels their order lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picture from Yu-Fan Lin at SHCC 2016

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

14947614_102078515326d1z0m.jpg

So did XM recently sign Bel? I've never heard of him.

I believe so yes. Because if you check out his previous stuff it's mostly 3D digital art concepts. I could be wrong however just an assumption. But hey 3 statues for XM is pretty darn special and considering all 3 are mint too.

I believe so yes. Because if you check out his previous stuff it's mostly 3D digital art concepts. I could be wrong however just an assumption. But hey 3 statues for XM is pretty darn special and considering all 3 are mint too.

Pretty darn good, indeed. :lecture

The wait for me is fine because damn I have so much orders this year I will need to rob 3 banks all from Switzerland [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I take it that it's based on this artwork?
Outside of this I've never seen his whole arm lit up on fire before?

Attachments

• marvels-iron-fist-gets-a-premiere-date_rdjj.jpg
    marvels-iron-fist-gets-a-premiere-date_rdjj.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 83
I know nothing about this character but the sculpt is absolutely killer. Beautiful peace

Back