XM Studios 1/4 Iron Fist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, that's not bad at all. Really short flight.

The licensing thing does suck though - at least it's a short transit time when do you have one shipped your way.

Could even get on a plain and buy one direct lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I could own any xm statue ever it would be magneto....

Then I could sell him and get iron fist and black panther! Muwahahahaha

If I could own any xm statue ever it would be magneto....

Then I could sell him and get iron fist and black panther! Muwahahahaha

Your logic would be even more interesting if you sold him to me as I already have panther and iron fist on pre order. Then I could sell you mines to get Venom muahahahaha

....and then that Venom given to me, along with Magneto.

You guys would be doing a very nice thing. :lecture

Pictures from Alex Huang at SHCC 2016

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

14915583_988735041255vqsz7.jpg

14980802_988735034589qksxw.jpg

14955781_988735134589qgsir.jpg

This sculpt is absolutely exquisite. I'm of the opinion that XM should lock up Daniel Bel to an exclusive deal (if they haven't done so already). His work is just exceptional. This man gets it all right... pose, anatomy, base, and portraits...all are spot on. For me personally, he has become XM's go to sculptor. Kind of like what Martin Canale is to SSC. I really can't express enough how much I enjoy Mr. Bel's work.

This sculpt is absolutely exquisite. I'm of the opinion that XM should lock up Daniel Bel to an exclusive deal (if they haven't done so already). His work is just exceptional. This man gets it all right... pose, anatomy, base, and portraits...all are spot on. For me personally, he has become XM's go to sculptor. Kind of like what Martin Canale is to SSC. I really can't express enough how much I enjoy Mr. Bel's work.

I agree. His work is just transcendent.

Yep Daniel Bel knows exactly what collectors look for in a piece. I'm glad someone brought his name up. I can't praise him enough. What surprises me even more he gets his head sculpts spot on.

Yep Daniel Bel knows exactly what collectors look for in a piece. I'm glad someone brought his name up. I can't praise him enough. What surprises me even more he gets his head sculpts spot on.

You're 100% spot on about his head sculpts. I've always felt head sculpts were one of XM's weak spots personally. Bringing in Daniel changes that immediately because any sculpt he works on will have great looking head sculpts. I could love to see him tackle more "A" listers like Cap and Hulk. I believe his next project for XM is one of Marvels big guns....Weapon X.

Back