XM Studios 1/4 Iron Fist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the SS venom will be more talked about. I have to give it to sideshow also. Theirs looks amazing also. But I'm still leaning towards XM's looks more vicious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the SS venom will be more talked about. I have to give it to sideshow also. Theirs looks amazing also. But I'm still leaning towards XM's looks more vicious

I also think SS will get more buzz, shearly because of availability. More owners....likely myself included.

I couldn't agree more! It will be nice to see how much these two will be priced at

I'm worried about the SSC price. Very worried. I think it's going to be the character popularity that largely dictates price with this one. I'm expecting DP kind of pricing - and I ain't gonna be happy.

Oh ...I hope not! The pricing for the SS Venom PF better not be as much as the SS DeadPool PF. The reasoning for the DP pricing is because of its complexity. The SS Venom is nowhere near as complex as the SS DeadPool.

...And to get back on topic. Now that we've had several XM PO's lately ...I'm hoping the IronFist PO is getting much closer.

Oh ...I hope not! The pricing for the SS Venom PF better not be as much as the SS DeadPool PF. The reasoning for the DP pricing is because of its complexity. The SS Venom is nowhere near as complex as the SS DeadPool.

...And to get back on topic. Now that we've had several XM PO's lately ...I'm hoping the IronFist PO is getting much closer.

Iron Fist is more important to me than venom. I am hoping first quarter next year for pre orders! Maybe email Daniel Bel on facebook for an update

Iron Fist is more important to me than venom. I am hoping first quarter next year for pre orders! Maybe email Daniel Bel on facebook for an update

My hope as well.

The XM Spidey is growing on me still....I'm sure the POs already sold out though.... : /

Darn you, XM!!!!! :lol

Nope! They haven't been announced for this year! All coming second quarter. However did you check out spider man 2099 by Prime 1 studios. First thing that came to mind was you

Nope! They haven't been announced for this year! All coming second quarter. However did you check out spider man 2099 by Prime 1 studios. First thing that came to mind was you

Prime will be what XM is to many of you. That 2099 piece is a thing of beautiful.

When I saw the thread, it finally completed my transition to Prime 1 fan boy. :lol

Hey AC did you order Venom?

No, I passed on XM Venom. There were a couple things I didn't like about it ...so I decided against it.

Looking forward more for The Darkness, Black Panther, Iron Fist, Weapon X and a few of XM's offerings.

No, I passed on XM Venom. There were a couple things I didn't like about it ...so I decided against it.

Looking forward more for The Darkness, Black Panther, Iron Fist, Weapon X and a few of XM's offerings.

Fair Points. Venom for some reason didn't grow on me at first. But it looks amazing in person. Iron fist and Black Panther are truly amazing. Iron fist is just crazy! Cannot wait till his up for pre order.

Fair Points. Venom for some reason didn't grow on me at first. But it looks amazing in person. Iron fist and Black Panther are truly amazing. Iron fist is just crazy! Cannot wait till his up for pre order.

Kain, does XM have a lot of cons in your area with this stuff on display or do you travel far for some of the cons?

Kain, does XM have a lot of cons in your area with this stuff on display or do you travel far for some of the cons?

Singapore and Thailand which is 4 hours away from Darwin were I am located. Flights are cheap! It's just weird that you can't ship from Singapore to Australia through XM or some of the third parties. Licensing sucks

Singapore and Thailand which is 4 hours away from Darwin were I am located. Flights are cheap! It's just weird that you can't ship from Singapore to Australia through XM or some of the third parties. Licensing sucks

Oh, that's not bad at all. Really short flight.

The licensing thing does suck though - at least it's a short transit time when do you have one shipped your way.

Back