XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's safe to say there will Never be a better Ghost Rider statue than this!
So Complex. It's insane!
Can't wait for mine!

I think it's safe to say there will Never be a better Ghost Rider statue than this!
So Complex. It's insane!
Can't wait for mine!

Oh, I don't know about that. There will always be something that comes along to beat the current 'champion'. This is fantastic, but Prime 1 is coming. I agree though. This will be really hard to beat - and may never be beaten for a while.

Oh, I don't know about that. There will always be something that comes along to beat the current 'champion'. This is fantastic, but Prime 1 is coming. I agree though. This will be really hard to beat - and may never be beaten for a while.

Yup yup. Ooh, maybe SS will make it too one day... When I have grandchildren probably

Comparison pictures from Huang ChengYe‎

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

15590197_101556865428ywxak.jpg

15590393_10155690333290bjc.jpg
Awesomeness! :rock

We'll be chewing soup by then....

Can't wait for the day. :lol

Some probably think I have become an XM fanboy, and I have to a degree even though my next statue will be an SS one, but it's because they are giving us all these different characters so quickly that I love them most.

Some probably think I have become an XM fanboy, and I have to a degree even though my next statue will be an SS one, but it's because they are giving us all these different characters so quickly that I love them most.

I can't blame you and agree. They put out phenomenal work, meet expectations from product design to time tables to QC, etc..

This is exactly how I feel!!

I still buy from SS and their pieces can be a hit or miss for me (as a matter of fact I'm getting Darkseid this Thursday, and I'm hoping for no QC issues), but I can't deny that the overall experience with XM is way better and they are releasing the characters that I like and they don't go the safe route with their designs either.

Jia Wei Lwee‎ said he don´t used the second pin to look like that, but he doubt he let it forever. For Augustine can´t see it clear and François looks normal. :wave
Francois chainwhip looks like the proto, but a few pages back you said that from the factory, they will be pointing slightly upwards to minimize risk of leaning in the long run (or something to that extent).

People are taking a hairdryer to adjust it.

I know. GB also mentioned that as well. Do so at your own risk.
But it just goes to show you how we all have different opinions on what looks best. Some of the chains are pointing up or straight ahead. The pic above from Jia Wei Lwee actually looks like it's pointing down. Flaccid chain. :lol

Back