XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speculative Fiction has it for $2100 right now if you pay in full, figure shipping will probably be around $400 so roughly around $2500.... after this sells out and flippers are done this statue will probably be a $3000 statue... only 999 made world wide... although whoever gets edition size 666 will probably be able to sell it for a premium [emoji38]
Don't forget about edition number 5

I agree without a crystal ball there is no way of knowing, all speculation.... I personally didn't think Phoenix was going to be another $3000 statue, as cool as the bird was the character was rather bland as they tried to keep her comic accurate, plus a lot of that talk was before she was painted, a lot of the hype died down some after we saw the final product, thus the drop in price, although even at $1000 that's still a $180 profit for me as I got her for $820 shipped :) ... I think if they took liberties on her like they did Magneto it would of been a way better statue IMO... Now Ghost Rider on the other hand is full of details and the final product actually does look extremely cool... So I won't say it will be a $3000 statue, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does end up being one...

I think Phoenix looks fantastic. IMO, her shortcoming was all 3 of her portraits. That's what stopped me from pulling the trigger personally. I hesitate to pay $1000+ for a statue that I'm not 100% happy with. As for GR, it's a magnificent statue with a ton of details. I still think there's not enough GR fans willing to pay the aftermarket prices that Mags is going for. I feel the same way about Cable and Venom. Time will tell if I'm right or wrong.

I think Phoenix looks fantastic. IMO, her shortcoming was all 3 of her portraits. That's what stopped me from pulling the trigger personally. I hesitate to pay $1000+ for a statue that I'm not 100% happy with. As for GR, it's a magnificent statue with a ton of details. I still think there's not enough GR fans willing to pay the aftermarket prices that Mags is going for. I feel the same way about Cable and Venom. Time will tell if I'm right or wrong.

That makes sense as there hasn't been any Magneto at this scale from anyone yet other than XM.

Prime 1 doing GR looks neat, will be interesting to see how that goes down. I was never a big Cable fan but I think XM's offering looks pretty good.

That makes sense as there hasn't been any Magneto at this scale from anyone yet other than XM.

Prime 1 doing GR looks neat, will be interesting to see how that goes down. I was never a big Cable fan but I think XM's offering looks pretty good.

I don't think there's been a 1/4 GR released by any company but XM (at least to my knowledge). Also, there will be 199 more GR statues than Mags. I do believe Mags is way more popular than GR as well. I still think the GR statue looks amazing and anyone who's a fan of the character will definitely covet this piece.

As for Cable, XM lost me on that piece. I know I'm in the minority but I'm not a fan of the XM Cable at all. I'll wait to see what Prime, IA, or SSC does with the character. I'm a big X-MEN and Cable fan so I definitely want a 1/4 Cable in my collection someday.

terrible is the last thing that comes to mind and I also would have preferred him to be more like phoenix in that regard.

this is the statue of the year for me, without question.

Pictures from Randy Goh

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1o8ude.jpg

28bucd.jpg

34mu8z.jpg

4oduwa.jpg

5o3utr.jpg

6awu0i.jpg

7n3uvy.jpg

8qkuzy.jpg

8a13um2.jpg

9jbuax.jpg