XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pic above from Jia Wei Lwee actually looks like it's pointing down. Flaccid chain. :lol

It´s pointing down, yes. I have the piece not in hand, i can´t tell what he means with he don´t used the second pin. If he would like in the manul i think it will look straight up like the other pieces.

What courier does XM use to ship to overseas customers?

I got my email to collect the statue from their store in Singapore. Can't wait!

It´s pointing down, yes. I have the piece not in hand, i can´t tell what he means with he don´t used the second pin. If he would like in the manul i think it will look straight up like the other pieces.

I would think so too. Anyone following the included instruction manual on assembling the statue should have the chainwhip pointing upwards.

Man this thing is unreal! Easily top 5 statue made for me simply breathtaking, had guests over for Christmas and they simply walked to ghost rider and stared! Heavy and paint apps are amazing fire looks 10 times better in person it's unreal nothing broke during shipping so many pieces overall 10/10 for me just be prepared it's gonna take up a lot of space!

Smooth, that looks like a beast. :rock

Congrats. That black color looks stupid good, like a flat black (as opposed to being glossy), which I LOVE. It makes the flames stand out so much more.

Smooth, that looks like a beast. :rock

Congrats. That black color looks stupid good, like a flat black (as opposed to being glossy), which I LOVE. It makes the flames stand out so much more.

Superb pics as usual Smooth C

Thanks guys it's an epic statue

Smooth, do you plan on keeping it displayed there?

Nope I've somehow managed to put it on top of the stuva case almost pulled my back trying to also lol

Looks good! Glad to hear everything arrived in one piece.

Yes it did its massive but Xm packaging once again no issues

Back