XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM Studios News

"Some collectors have asked if it is ok to bend the front spike a little (using hair dryer) to achieve this angle which is closer to prototype. As you can see in the pic, it is doable but not advisable."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

"We advise collectors to use the updated configuration (final shipped version). The revised angle is due to two reasons. Firstly, in terms of motion, the bike is moving upwards and GR is lashing out ahead so when viewed from angles (especially front - see next pic) it is more natural. 2nd, engineering team has tweaked the upward angle to be more durable whereas the more straight pointing angle may sag over time due to the weight of the spear head."

15589521_178843659471m4kai.jpg

"This is the final recommended configuration"

15622058_178843659137sck97.jpg

"GR is looking at where he is striking."

15442204_178843660137mdk15.jpg

Paint apps are terrible looking. They should have gone with the translucent resin.
Personal preference, but I prefer the painted flames, just think it looks insanely badass. I'm sure it looks a thousand times better in person than pics will show. Very pleased with XMs decision on the flames and the final colors, even though Im probably in the minority. Cant for this to come across the pond! Absolutely stunning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Those flames around the skulls pop so much. This looks even better in those pics, Rising. Congrats, buddy.

Awesome looking statue. Congrats to those who got it. My only wish is that they'd made the front tire rubber with flames vs all flames.

Back