XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flippers are everywhere in this hobby. Why won't you if you can get it easily and sell it for x2 the price? It's so easy to, all you have to do is hype up the piece and create a OMG ITS THE BEST STATUE post and then post it for sale next week :lol

The Facebook groups are flooded with it

The wait is too long already.. I made full marked up payment. Ship him to me already!!!

Why would you do that instead of just paying the deposit?

Indeed. That's a lot of money that someone else is earning interest with it.
However, with a very popular piece like this Ghost Rider, it was probably his only option from the seller.

Indeed. That's a lot of money that someone else is earning interest with it.
However, with a very popular piece like this Ghost Rider, it was probably his only option from the seller.

Your not going to make much on interest when it's less then 1% especially on $1400.00

I also paid for mine in full since you got a $100 discount for doing so, at the event at least...

Your not going to make much on interest when it's less then 1% especially on $1400.00

I also paid for mine in full since you got a $100 discount for doing so, at the event at least...
Who said this was the only piece that this seller is collecting full payment on?

Wow this figure is definetly HUGE,

Product size : 52cm H X 86cm L X 38cm B weighing approx 19kg

Can't wait for this to be release!

Think we get it in hand by year end or more like Q1 2017?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Medusa Shipping box size
62cm H X 60cm L X 43cm B
Est. shipping weight : 22kg

Medusa cost me 345USD to ship to US.
Medusa's box is the largest box I have seen so far. Larger than Phoenix.
/
/
Now we have Ghost Rider which is longer than Medusa box, and a little heavier.
Est. Box Size : 62cm H X 96cm L X 48cm
Est. shipping weight : 27kg

All I'm saying is Shipping to US will most likely be close to 450USD. Basically the price of a SS statue :)

So be prepared for those who were lucky enough to actually get a PO locked in.

Yah, for that price I hope it arrives intact and wows me so much I forget the freight cost.

If this is your first XM piece, then yes you will be "Wowed" when you see how they ship each piece. It is something you need to experience in person. It is pure excitement from the time you open the brown outer box to expose the Black inner XM box. From there it is all fun fun fun. Don't forget the wonderful smell :)

/

Yah, for that price I hope it arrives intact and wows me so much I forget the freight cost.

XM studios shipping is definitely nothing to worry about. High quality foam box and everything is pack tight and secure. UNLESS someone literally throw the box down a floor i'm pretty sure it will be alright.

The shipping probably will be very expensive as Singapore international shipping service has never been cheap.

XM studios shipping is definitely nothing to worry about. High quality foam box and everything is pack tight and secure. UNLESS someone literally throw the box down a floor i'm pretty sure it will be alright.

The shipping probably will be very expensive as Singapore international shipping service has never been cheap.

If this is your first XM piece, then yes you will be "Wowed" when you see how they ship each piece. It is something you need to experience in person. It is pure excitement from the time you open the brown outer box to expose the Black inner XM box. From there it is all fun fun fun. Don't forget the wonderful smell :)

/

First and only, until XM decides to do The Thing. Which will not be small, :slap
I hope their bulletproof packing survives, :duff

You guys think it's worth locking in for 2.3k?

Let me get it first and I'll tell you, :lol.
Part of me doesnt think any of these are truly worth some of the insane asking prices...

Medusa Shipping box size
62cm H X 60cm L X 43cm B
Est. shipping weight : 22kg

Medusa cost me 345USD to ship to US.
Medusa's box is the largest box I have seen so far. Larger than Phoenix.
/
/
Now we have Ghost Rider which is longer than Medusa box, and a little heavier.
Est. Box Size : 62cm H X 96cm L X 48cm
Est. shipping weight : 27kg

All I'm saying is Shipping to US will most likely be close to 450USD. Basically the price of a SS statue :)

So be prepared for those who were lucky enough to actually get a PO locked in.

Metric measurements. Very appropriate for a forum that is mostly read by Americans huh?

Back