XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.
Do we know from someone at the show whether or not those pics are of a production version of this piece?

I personally dont, but feel Grumpy would be the best chance for us to get that answer.

As for the piece the way it is shown here, I'm satisfied, I dont mind the chain blending in as much anymore. I feel this piece in anyone's collection will look beautiful

Finally heard back from XM about this preorder. They said they ran out before they got to my order so I was put on the wait list. :mad:

From the other forum, it sounds like quite a few people got put on the wait list. I don't think there's any chance any of them will convert.

Geez, sorry to hear fellas. Statueforum is going nuts as well.
I might be mistaken, but this is probably the very first XM Studios exclusive. They obviously didn't handle this correctly and using this as a learning experience. Either way, there's too many upset customers. :nono

Wow, sorry to hear this bud. Were you using an international address or a middleman?

International address. I have one secured from a middleman from the convention last year but was trying to get one for a friend to celebrate him getting his PhD. A group of my friends were all going to chip in since it's not something he's able to spend the money on himself. We'll figure something out for him, though I dread seeing the after market prices for this one. And no, he can't have mine. :lol I love the guy but hell no.

Doesn't make sense though, I camped on the website till it was exactly midnight, and the next thing I knew he was ordered. Went back to the product page after and he was still available for pre-order till I refreshed it a few seconds later. Doesn't make sense at all that people who did what I did would be placed on the waitlist. XM really screwed this one up big time, was really looking forward to it too.

Back