XM Studios 1/4 Ghost Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Statue of the year coming here! I think this one is not worth risking to buy for less later :wink1:

Heck I paid more than retail 5 months ago, not sure what the price is now.

What I'm scared about is the shipping. I kind of have a feeling this will be in a larger volume box than Medusa. I dont think the weight will be more, but the actual size of the box for all the pieces to be laid out. The larger the shipping box the more it will cost :)

/

Heck I paid more than retail 5 months ago, not sure what the price is now.

What I'm scared about is the shipping. I kind of have a feeling this will be in a larger volume box than Medusa. I dont think the weight will be more, but the actual size of the box for all the pieces to be laid out. The larger the shipping box the more it will cost :)

/

Is this sold out already from the stores in Singapore? Has the po gone already? Just curious if you paid more than retail. The feeling sucks because I did that on all my early xm's. 2 to 3 times retail to be exact. But learn my lesson.

Is this sold out already from the stores in Singapore? Has the po gone already? Just curious if you paid more than retail. The feeling sucks because I did that on all my early xm's. 2 to 3 times retail to be exact. But learn my lesson.

I bought an STGCC Pre order from someone in Singapore.

When I contacted my normal Sinagpore contact he said all slots were sold out. This was way before he went up for PO on XMs site. I watched the site live and it sold out in 3 min. Many people who ordered at that time got rejected emails from XM. It's a weird process on how the pre orders work. in a nutshell even if you place a PO when a product goes live you are not gaurenteed until XM confirms time stamps and geographic area. They will either accept the PO and allow you to pay deposit or reject you.

Last edited:
I think we're looking at Q1 of 2017 for shipping...end of December /January..just guessing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

XM confirmed on Facebook that ghost rider and batman will be this year. It's in their first reply regarding the premium art print fundraiser at STGCC.

just saw their list for POs ,, how come old items like Hulk wolvie and phoenix are still available to order,,, i thought they sold out within seconds on their PO day.. and 64 items for ordering , damn... thats a lot of serious cash waiting to be made

just saw their list for POs ,, how come old items like Hulk wolvie and phoenix are still available to order,,, i thought they sold out within seconds on their PO day.. and 64 items for ordering , damn... thats a lot of serious cash waiting to be made

Not sure what you are looking at? Every item you mentioned is soldout on there website.

Screenshot_2016-09-05-14-08-24_zpsgflfcy20.png

I'd assume so. All XM statues come with an art print minus the movie based statues as far as I'm aware.

Back